Support Group Anonymous 60 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Well hello there. Normally, I wouldn't just share my problems out, but this is something not only me, but many people deal with.

So, let's rewind a little bit. I tend to be anti-social and very, very, very quiet. I think this is because what has happened to me. My first "best friend" was made back in like 4th grade. Let's just say, I didn't know she was popular or that she had a friend that was with her longer than me. She was also a drama queen. Not much to say, basically me, her, and her friend got into some fights, but nothing major, since we were little. Before I met her though, I went to a private school, and there was only 5 kids in my class. EVery single day was drama-filled and we would always end up crying, and I couldn't keep a friend. Any, in short, I had already lost a few friends.

Then, I moved to a new house, and went to a new school to start in 6th grade. There, I met my best friend. A true friend. Someone who didn't always try to fight with me and point out my flaws in a negative way. She was so nice, and especially, funny. Now, we originally were all one big group, me, her, and two other girls. That ended in freaking flames. I didn't want to trust anyone after that. But I still did trust in my BFFL.

Then, I moved yet again.

Now, it's almost been a year since I move to this school, and usually when I move to a school I make a best friend or friend right away. However, I was so scarred from my previous experiences with friends and "best friends" that I didn't even make an effort. Today, I have two friends. One of which, I had two classes with, but she left both of those classes, so we can never talk, and my other friend, I feel like she hates me or just finds me annoying. The year is coming to an end in about a month, and I still don't have any good friends. Unlike the other years, I will actually stay at this school for next year, when I enter 8th grade. But I won't have any friends to be excited to come back to after the summer.

So I need some help. Maybe this post didn't come out the way I wanted it. It's just hard to describe. But now, instead of trying to make new friends, I just sit quietly in a corner.

Midnight Musashy
Group Admin

Introversion isn't really that bad, y'know.
Anyways, my advice, try to talk to people ya find interesting, just a few, don't try to be a friend right away, just get to know them. Being alone isn't that big a deal, ya can take this opportunity to learn more about yourself.

Skye Mist
Group Admin

My advice would be to try and talk to someone you find nice. You don't need to rush it, just step by step. See if they like some stuff you like, and vice versa.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3