Support Group Anonymous 60 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Everytime I try recalling the notes or the beat of any song i feel a pain in the middle of the top of my head it keeps me from recalling the music ive used for months to calm down anyone else have this problem

5203200 I've had headaches like that before. With me, they seem to be caused by a combination of stress and my hair getting a good deal longer than I am used to having it.

Maybe a long hot shower or bath might help. They can be quite relaxing, and help relieve some built up stress that you might have within your body. If your stressed, your shoulder and neck muscles will be tensed up, and that can lead to headaches like the one you describe.

Midnight Musashy
Group Admin

Hmm.
Suffered any brain injuries lately? Surgeries?

5203210 not lately 12 years ago though i nearly lost a lot of blood from my forehead but really not lately no

5203207 thanks that may help but the pain just comes to disrupt my thoughts never has stayed

Skye Mist
Group Admin

5203200 That's happened to me on multiple occasions. It could be that you are stressing too much thought into thinking about the topic, and it causes your brain to overthink it, causing minor pains.

Skye Mist
Group Admin
Midnight Musashy
Group Admin

5203233 .__.
I am all out then. Hopefully some of our other hooligans can help ya.

Skye Mist
Group Admin

5203376 Aye, your fellow hooligan has stepped in to help you lad.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10