Trilight (Trixie X Starlight) 551 members · 210 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
EstrellaEssentia
Group Admin

Greetings and thank you for joining, Trilight! This is the thread where you can get to know other people in the group. Please follow a format similar to this:
Name: (does not have to be real one)
Bio: (here you can give a short summary of yourself)
Fav Pony:
Fav Story:
OC: (state name, personality, appearance and job if you can)
You are free to add anything else, this is simply a guideline.

(link to Membership Cards)

Name: Wave Blaster
Bio: Amateur writer with two successful stories (one of them featured). Even more amateur reviewer with multiple works scattered through the web. Long time micro-hereos maker with a DeviantArt Page. Journalism student.
Likes: Trixie Die Hard fan. DC Comics Die Hard 2 fan. Nostalgia Critic's Die Hard With a Vengeance fan. Peridot's Live Free or Die Hard fan.
Dislikes: SJW. MRA. Discrimination. Any fandumb. Cheap entertainment.
Fav Pony: Trixie!
Fav Story: Hard to chose, but I'm going to say "Mare-Do-Well: Regeneration" tied with "Mysterious Ms. L"
OC: Nah, not really my style.

Name: zalla661
Bio: Just a small time guy delving into art, writing, with my two favorite stories being Student of Friendship and Trixie Secretary Extraordinaire! (OMG I spelled it right after all these years!) Loving life and a new career helping families and playing Dungeons and Dragons always!
Likes: Trixie, I'm a huge Trixie fan which actually got me into the fandom in the first place, love reaction videos, game soundtracks, Minecraft, and Dark Souls...
Dislikes: Won't go there, cause why spoil the good times with negatives? :scootangel:
Favorite Pony Waifu: Trixie, obviously.
Favorite Filly: Silver Spoon
Favorite OC: Button Mash (Duh gaming pony! Awesome!)
Favorite pony type: Unicorn, but I have a soft spot for earth ponies too.
Stories that got me into fanfiction: Trixie Big Red Life, by CaptainBrony Great story but a bit rough around the edges and an old one but a classic from the fandoms olden days, and of course A TrixDash Love Story, by Yukito.
OC: Don't have one currently
Favorite Authors: KingMoriarty Great writter and good person to talk to in general, and of course EstrellaEssentia for making great groups!
Hi Wave!

My name is Soup Can or Soup and I like to read, edit, and write. I hate green beans, :pinkiesick: stink bugs, and Mondays. I don't have a favorite pony but I like Ember. My OC's name is Crescent Shade and I can't tell you anything else about her because I'm writing a story about her.

5190822 Name: (does not have to be real one)

Name: StormLuna
Dislikes: Stinging insects, rodents
Fav Pony: Starlight Glimmer, Princess Luna, Twilight, Trixie, Fluttershy, Scootaloo and Flurry Heart is really growing on me
Fav Story: Bitching Out Twilight
OC: White Magick. He is a solid white Alicorn with a blue mane and tail and a blue pentacle up against his white coat....he is a Wiccan priest

You are free to add anything else, this is simply a guideline.

Name: Nailah or Godfrog
Likes: Mlp, Ducktales (2017), Pepsi, coffee, mio water, carrots, walking and getting outside in the beauty of nature.
Dislikes: Trolls, spam, sausage, haters, people that complain about everything
Fav Pony: Rainbow Dash
Fav Story: ? To be decided I'm new here.
OC: Midnight Star, Age: 21
Hair Color: Blue
Eye Color: Hazel
Sexual Orientation: Bi-sexual
Personality: Quiet, intelligent, cunning, a little bit of a flirt in the right situations.
Talents: To be developed.
Home: None
Piercings: None.
Pony Marking: A yellow star
Backstory: He and his best friend Emma Flower were exploring through the vast wastelands beyond their home of Equestria. The two had grown up together and were almost inseparable until it happened. They encountered an ancient old town not knowing what sort of tricks and traps were there, his best friend he watched as she calmly went ahead of him like she normally did and set off an explosion that coursed through the entire area, he of course had no choice but to run but he was marked for life by the hellfire marking right below the star that he had gained when he had learned what his talent was and it would forever burn him. After wards he became distant and even cold, causing chaos and mayhem wherever he went for his grief had taken control over him and he would need someone to once again open his heart to see that he was still good inside.

Name: Spin Harmony
Likes: My Little Pony, Ninjago, Star Wars, pretty much any and all fiction franchises, literally everything that the Brony community has created, and friendship.
Dislikes: Insects of any kind, haters, and not much else. Truth be told, I like almost everything.:twilightsmile:
Fav Pony: Luna. But I like all of the characters, especially Trixie, Starlight, Rarity, and Sweetie Belle.
Fav Story: Past Sins. But they’re all really good!

Hey
Name: ShadowPony or shadow for short.
Likes: MLP, Beyblade, any violent dark and gory video game or anime, reading books and I'm trying to get better at writing my own fanfics.
Dislikes: My only dislike is bullies.
Fav Pony: I'd say Applejack is my favorite.
Fav Story: is easily The chaotic three A zany Story by Lunajack.
OC: I'm currently working on getting some art done for a OC but nothing set in stone yet.

Name: Huntress
Bio: just a almost 20 year old theatre student obsessed with gay ponies
Dislikes: tuna, meanies
Fav Pony: Derpy....obviously
Fav Story: no clue
OC:
Name: caramel note
Personality: slightly shy, loves singing, slight anger issues, loves video games
Appearance: Pegasus, Purple coat, Brown mane and tail, blue eyes, freckles, always wears a leather bracelet on left fore leg and a rainbow triangle necklace
Job: Works in the cloud factory but helps in sugarcube corner I'm the weekends

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9