Cutie Mark Hunters 43 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
phoenixrainbow94
Group Admin

as the title says

5228696 My favorite pony is Luna, mostly because she's mysterious, beautiful, and I friggin' love the night. My favorite mark isn't really canon, is Midnight's cutie mark, from "The Witching Hour", because it's awesome. My favorite canon mark is Daring's, it's a cool design.

5228696 I really do not have a favorite pony in mind (please don't judge me on this) but if you really wanted me to pick who was my absolute favorite pony out of the many in mind, I'd be leaning towards... I'm sorry, I just cannot pick who's my favorite pony here. I love them all too much to pick favorites! :twilightsheepish:

As for cutie mark, weird question aside, my favorite towards the non-canon side would be Snowdrop's. Just the idea of a cutie mark like that makes me wanna go awe right now. The design is just intricate but dazzlingly beautiful. Makes me kind of jealous seeing a cutie mark like that you know? To the canon side, it would be Trixie's cutie mark. I just love the wand and with it doing something fancy you know? That and I can't help but think that said motion that the wand does looks kind of like a crescent moon... :pinkiehappy:

5228696 My favorite pony is Twilight. Smart, interesting, cute, and funny. You can get a lot out of her cutie mark, without having to look to much into it.

5229384 I think he meant loved it, right 5229380?

phoenixrainbow94
Group Admin

5229875 lol I'm girl dude

5231363 Pfffffttttt Hahaha! Oh wow, gender mishaps strikes again! :rainbowlaugh:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10