Cutie Mark Hunters 43 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22
PinkieDP
Group Admin

The title says it all! Come to me with requests and I will personally draw out your cutiemark!

Subject 19
Group Admin

I am Chairman 19 and I approve this message

5181980 Of course you approve this :derpytongue2:

5181974 How long do you think goes with the drawing?

PinkieDP
Group Admin

5181980 Thank you. Lol.

phoenixrainbow94
Group Admin

I am Chairwoman Light and I approve of this message

PinkieDP
Group Admin

5181989 depends on how complicated the mark is but I can usually get one done in a day or two. Or less for that matter.

PinkieDP
Group Admin

5181995 Thank you too, Chairwoman Light!

phoenixrainbow94
Group Admin

5182008 your welcome and I like to see your cutie mark drawings please

PinkieDP
Group Admin

5182009 I'd show you but I don't have any on me at the moment since I'm using my phone.

5181974 I'd like to see some of the cutie marks for Tales of Fillydelphia's mane six (the "Diesel Six").

PinkieDP
Group Admin

5182053 could you link me? I haven't read that one.

5182098 Tales of Fillydelphia
Rarity: Cuta mark is a crane lifting a diamond.
Fluttershy: Cutie mark is a newspaper page with a butterfly on the top fold.
Rainbow Dash: Cutie mark is a tilted top hat with a rainbow the same colors as her normal lightning bolt arcing out of it.
Twilight: Cuta mark is a shield marked with a star device, swords crossed behind it hilt-down.
Applejack: Cuta mark is an apple tree with wide-spread branches.
Pinkie Pie: Cuta mark is a test tube with science implement / art utensil "wings" spread out on either side.

You can kinda see the idea of what I mean here.

PinkieDP
Group Admin

5182162 damn. That's metal. Sure I will. Give me a few days.

5182180 Well it is a dieselpunk fic, so. It's metal as fuck.

phoenixrainbow94
Group Admin

5182015 ok that's fine I will PM my gmail so u can send them by that. Is that ok?

PinkieDP
Group Admin

Yeah that's fine

5181974 Is there any way I can get you to draw my OC's cutie mark? It's an open book with a deep red velvet cover and spine, with a purple bookmark sitting on the left page. The book is also surrounded by a light purple magical aura. Thanks in advance!

5181999 I don't think is too detailed but how it is achieved is rather complicated... Hmm, you think you can draw this? A brown cross with a yellow halo above it and six white wings that sprout from the cross itself, three on the left and three on the right.

PinkieDP
Group Admin

5182713 yeah I can do that.

PinkieDP
Group Admin

Yeah I've been meaning to address this... The entire reason I haven't gotten anyones cutiemarks out is because I'm still in school and it's the very last month which means all of my teachers are giving me an increaseing workload of projects, tests, quizes and homework before finals starts. That being said. I will not be able to get Anyponys cutiemarks out until after June first. I am sorry for the delay but I have too much stress on me as it is. And adding more work onto it isn't going to help any. So I repeat: I am not quitting. I am not never going to get to them. Everypony will have their marks a short period after June 1st.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22