Tender Taps 101 members · 25 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

You would have thought Tender Taps would have gotten more fics than he actually has, both in terms of shipping with Apple Bloom and stories of himself too.

5372565 Yeah, I was a hugh fan of Scooterguy I mean Tender Taps :scootangel:

Rip in pepperonis
2016-2016
Atleast he never had creepy fan art

I stand corrected

5372565 I guess he just didn't catch on. Maybe if he'd been the focus of "On Your Marks", instead of being added to the last third of the episode, he would've left more of an impression.

5372774 Probably, I would have also mentioned something about Rumble and Button, but I did remember the former got a lot of attention since, at the time, he was really the only other colt we got in the show, while the latter got popular because of the Ask-The-Crusaders tumblr.

5372843 And because of "The Adventures of Button Mash" and "Don't Mine At Night" (which I think singlehandely spawned ButtonBelle).

5372872 Yep, I do remember those did help out Button mash considerably in terms of his popularity.

5372881 To the point where he became the center of a huge legal spat with Hasbro that killed "The Adventures of Button Mash". :ajsleepy:

5372884 I remember that, Button also showed up in the show with a slightly altered color scheme in "Crusaders of the Lost Mark".

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9