Luna & Sombra 195 members · 121 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Do you like it as an unrequited love? Maybe you prefer if they fueled each other's darkness. How do you feel about AU's? As each other's saving graces viciously ripped apart?

Basically, for you, what is the best set up for the ship. Not worlds, but the way in which the relationship works.

Ice Star
Group Admin

There's honestly too few stories for me to judge, but I tend to enjoy how it plays out on a case by case thing.

What about you?

Personally, I love it when they push each other to darker and darker places. Like, not because they're mean to each other. They love each other and their love is wholesome. But it's like being together gives them permission to ramp up the bad, and the more they're together, the worse it gets. Granted, that's all based on things in my head, but still...

Ice Star
Group Admin

Sounds interesting... I swear I've read at least one story like that...

I've seen too many Unrequited love stories, I'm curious to read a story where they fuel each other's inner darkness.

Ice Star
Group Admin

Just poke around the folders; they'll be there.

I like it when they knew each other long before Nightmare Moon and enslaving the Crystal Ponies and then they get together in the present.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7