W.D. Gaster 83 members · 10 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
The Phantom Joker
Group Admin

Hello, everyone. Well, I've decided to resume working on DARK. You know, my W.D. Gaster story? So far I don't really have much of anything for the second chapter, other than an idea. This is the idea:

As the Mane 6, Spike, and Gaster leave the Nightshade woods, which isn't far from Ponyville, Gaster noticeably becomes weaker. While he tells the Mane 6 that it's nothing, here's the REAL reason: Gaster, being an entity of darkness who may or may not have overdosed on Determination Extract (just got finished watching MatPat's latest theory on that) and/or fell into the Core, or maybe both for all we know about the good doctor, and that's what we'll be sticking with for the story, is signifcantly weaker in terms of power in bright or natural light, but he can still pack a wallop.

Anyways, moving on, the Mane 6 and Gaster arrive in Ponyville and part ways. Gaster goes with Twilight to the Golden Oaks Library, drawing a few worried looks in the process. Twilight then begins to write a letter to Celestia about Gaster, but before she can send it, Twilight gets the letter from Celestia about the Crystal Empire's return, at which point The Crystal Empire Parts 1 and 2 happen, with a big brouhaha between King Sombra and Dr. Gaster. While both of them get taken out when the Crystal Heart goes off, Gaster, being as powerful as he is, is able to regenerate himself, as does King Sombra. Chapter 3 consists of checking in on Chara/Frisk and Gaster telling his story (or what he remembers of it) to Celestia, Luna, Cadence, Shining Armor, and the Mane 6. I also have the perfect song for when Pinkie Pie throws Gaster a "Welcome to Ponyville" party:

Now, onto that aggressive expansion I mentioned. According to my lore for DARK, Gaster was scattered all over the multiverse in varying states of stability. In some timelines, like the one from DARK, he remained at least somewhat whole, while in others whole worlds were consumed by his darkness. This could make for a lot of potentially interesting spin-off stories. Imagine it: a Gaster in the Equestria Girls universe, in the Nightmare Moon-verse, the Sombra-verse, the Mirrorverse, the Chrysalis-verse, hell, maybe even the Assassinverse. So much potential for an aggressive expansion for my story. SO MUCH POTENTIAL. However, I've got enough projects under my belt as it is, so let's put that aside for now, and focus on the main story.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1