Talk It Out 90 members · 98 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

I can't even hear this fucking song without bursting into tears, and I gotta SING IT with the rest of Hi-Point's a cappella group. In front of every other senior and staff member. I will end up looking like Heath Ledger's portrayal of The Joker by the end of it all because my makeup will run and my lipstick will be smeared.

Not only do I have to sing a... ugh... Hannah Montana song at MY OWN GRADUATION FROM OHIO HI-POINT, but also... I'm honestly not ready to leave all of the good things I've done throughout all 16 years of school behind (3 years of preschool {"wasn't socially ready for kindergarten"}, kindergarten, and the other 12 from first grade through my senior year). I'm legit freaking out right now. I have two months and fifteen days of this part of my life left and I don't want to leave it behind. Not to mention I'm graduating from my home school (Triad) on June 4th. God knows what the Triad choir's gonna sing (please let it be something not Disney).

And I've... I've fleshed out quite a bit and won't be able to fit into my graduation gown. Stress makes me eat until I feel like I'm going to burst. Hell, I had to get a spandex prom dress because a zipper would break due to my... um... I'll just let Alyssa Edwards say it.

OH GOD I'M GONNA BE AN EMOTIONAL WRECK IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!:applecry::fluttercry::raritycry::raritydespair:

I stand corrected, June 3rd.

5843784 The good thing about the finite things is that you can enjoy them more while they last. And don't regret things ending. be proud that they happened and you were a part of them.

5844234 I don't regret it ending; I regret not being as good a person as I could have (and should have) been.

5844330 You have the whole of future to make up for it.

5844422 I have a criminal record already and I haven't even graduated yet.

5844498 That's the past, you can't change that, and you don't have to. The fortunate thing is, we humans don't live in the past, we live in the future. All the doors are opened to you, you just have to walk through them.

5844561 I'm scared that a door I try to walk through will slam in my face.

5845039 You won't know until you try. And even if worst comes to pass, there are plenty of other doors to choose from if one closes.

5845067 Cross My Heart, Hope to Fly, Stick a Cupcake in my Eye.

:pinkiesad2:

There's a part where a cop teacher gets tazed and sounds like a constipated Chihuahua.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12