Talk It Out 94 members · 85 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Today, I lost two of my best friends of all time. Kris and Roxas on the Playstation Network.

All these years, I've stood by them, giving them my support and being an overall friend to each and every one of them. For years on end, we shared laughs, tears, and some moments of pure shock. But now, I feel like all of that has come crashing down around me, leaving nothing more than ruins before me.

For the past few months or so, I was overprotective on Kris. I didn't want to lose my friendship between us and he got angry at me for doing so. I was in shock, so I just decided to keep my mouth shut and keep on going like it was nothing.

Then, just recently, Kris and I got into a bit of a favouritism debate about which friend I preferred better. And when I said that I had more to talk about with Roxas than I did with Kris, it drove our friendship into a bit of a rupture, if that means anything. We eventually healed, but it gave me some time to think about all that I had done.

I wasn't deserving of their friendships. All I had done to them was cause pain, discomfort, and inner conflicts between all of us. So today, I did the only thing that I could to salvage them. I broke my friendships with them, removed them from my PSN friends list, and severed all forms of communication with them.

I guess... we really weren't friends at all...

I broke my friendships with them, removed them from my PSN friends list, and severed all forms of communication with them.

Imagine how they must feel, knowing that all the times they spent with you doesn't mean a thing to you. They probably suspected it before, but when you just broke off like you did, it solidified their worst fears. I hope they heal from this rejection.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Join our Patreon to remove these adverts!