Talk It Out 90 members · 98 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26

I can't help it, Trump's influence scares me. Some of his more extreme supporters physically assaulted me at a Speedway. I was spat on, called an ugly fat retarded bitch, punched in the gut, kicked in the crotch, and had swastikas drawn on my body along with the number 88. They gave me the Hitler salute and walked out. Nobody did anything and now I'm afraid to go outside for fear of my life. I'm not black, Latina, a gay man, or a Muslim, and I fear for my life. I understand some Trump supporters are nice; one such person on this site has tried to relieve my fears and I thank her for that. She represents the group of Trump supporters who spread a positive message and try to get people to see a bright side... it's a very small group. I'm not an SJW, I'm not a racist, I'm not a Neo-Nazi. I'm just tired of these skinheads physically and verbally attacking me for having a vagina. I have attempted suicide at least ten times since that assault happened and am now showing symptoms of bulimia nervosa. Yes, I'm actually showing signs of an eating disorder now. I'm scared for my life, yet I want to die.

Jmaster99
Group Admin

5735323 I am sure it will be fine. Believe me when I say I am not happy about it, but ignore them. You have people here that care and that is a good place to start :twilightsmile:

Jmaster99
Group Admin

5735438 I know it will. If you ever want to talk, I am here, and I am sure it will be alright, and everyone has gone through worse. I am sorry about what had happened.

5735443 I honestly think it's my fault. I was there at the wrong place and the wrong time. Not to mention I tweeted some disdainful things earlier in 2016, so I deserved it.

Jmaster99
Group Admin

5735451 No one deserves it. They were what you said, Neo-Nazi's, and they are just hateful. I am sure they said they would do it to the first person that came out, and it was you. You didn't deserve it.

5735456 I feel like a clown in South Carolina.

Jmaster99
Group Admin

5735462 I know what you mean. I have a friend there, and it isn't easy for him. It will be fine, and I live in Texas. They will die down when they realize they have no real say.

5735465 I meant I feel like I've been persecuted as a witch, like how circus clowns are persecuted because of the killer clowns.

Jmaster99
Group Admin

5735471 Oh. I am sorry about that. I am sure it will be better for you soon.

5735475 People have anonymously threatened my life.

Jmaster99
Group Admin

5735480 They are nothing to you. Those that mind, don't matter. Those that matter, don't mind.

Zyrah
Group Admin

5735323 As a Trump supporter, I would never make fun or tease you or anyone else for what's between their legs, what they do in their free time, regardless of race. It's not about those things. It was about a better decision. Believe me, Trump wasn't my first choice either, but when it came down to him and Hillary, I personally had no choice (considering that voting 3rd party is a waste).

And those people are horrible for what they did and personally under my 2nd amendment I would have shot all of them if I had seen them doing it. No one deserves that. But when it comes to extremists, whether they are Christians, Atheists, SJW's, Islamic, Nazi, etc, I wouldn't put it past any of them. That's what extremists do, and they are the reason why we can't have nice things...literally.

5735529 So you're not one of the bad ones?

Zyrah
Group Admin

5735536 Absolutely not. I also made an edit to my comment, I left out a very important part of your post.

5735542 People in Ohio are really bad. Someone threatened to firebomb my house, my car, my school, my boyfriend's house, everything I love, etc. And someone told me that "tranny faggots like you should get AIDS and die"

Zyrah
Group Admin

5735549 Well, believe me when I say that most people that say that most likely won't. But I do know that Ohio is a very bad state to be in. I have so many friends in Ohio it's unreal consider the distance, but I hear the stories all the time.

And you are just fine the way you are!
This person is also a transgender, and made and still makes fantastic music. This one applies more than most though:

Zyrah
Group Admin

5735574 The music artist is Forest Rain, and she makes great music. The one who made the video is Brony Dance Party, and he makes some top shelf animated pony music videos.

5735577 Ohhhh. I feel more like a bad person than I already did.

Zyrah
Group Admin

5735582 Why's that?:rainbowderp:

Zyrah
Group Admin

5735587 You do now!:pinkiehappy:

Things will be okay. Don't give up part of your daily life and sense of safety due to people who do things like that.

LightningSword
Group Admin

Usually there's a rule against political posts, but your concerns and fears are a result of politics, and politics themselves are not the discussion. So I'll allow it.

You will always have a place in this group. Don't ever feel as though you are alone or unwanted. Nothing could be less true. You are wanted. You are loved. And you are not alone.

We're here for you.

5735323 If you give up on yourself, you let the bad people win. Focus on what's important in your life. The bullies aren't that, so there's no point in lingering on them.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26