Talk It Out 90 members · 98 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Can anybody talk to me? I hit the wall Friday night... I don't care if I'm under age, my boyfriend is lost in the cold because he can't grow up nor think reasonably and I need to drown myself in alcohol.... I'll drink a nasty bottle of beer!! I DON'T CARE!!! Just please, can someone make this fear and depression go the hell away!? I'm serious!! ... Help... :fluttershyouch:

5726273 i am very busy and apologize that I can offer any help at the moment, but underage drinking isn't a morally bad thing.
Trust me, I do it all the time.

5726308 I'm almost 18 so I don't think it would matter anyways.

my boyfriend is lost in the cold because he can't grow up nor think reasonably

Wait, you locked your boyfriend in the basement and drugged him? And now you want to get drunk and rape him? I think alcohol will hinder you more than help you. Have you considered getting over this without the use of alcohol?

5726758 Huh? No! He's not in my basement and he's not drugged! It's single digits outside where I am. He was kickout of his house for real and I don't know if he's sane nor in the warmth. I hope he's safe... Where the hell did you get "locked in the basement" and "drugged" from!?

5726783 Oh, I see.

If he's feeling cold, how come you don't invite him to your bed to warm him up?

5726786 I wish :heart: If only I can hind him first then I'd probably sneek him in my grandpa's house just to do so. But... I don't know where he is or if he's OK.

5726793 There's a new invention called a cell phone. Has your boyfriend heard of it yet? If used correctly it can be used for a long range communication. Like telepathy.

5726797 Both of our phones has minutes. Mine does because I'm still grounded for one more month and his is because he was jumped and robbed of his smartphone. He has no minutes but I still do.

5726800 You could send him an SMS then:

Feeling cold? Do not fret; we have a solution for you at TheHeartsSisters. An exclusive bed, filled with warmth. As a bonus, you get a biological heater placed under you or on top of you (your preference). Visit TheHeartsSisters today and make use of this special offer.

5726809 LOL!!! Or I could ask him if he wants to cuddle :heart::derpytongue2:

5726815 Well, sure if he's into direct marketing.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13