Talk It Out 90 members · 98 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Thank you everyone who supported me thus far with the crazy attack I had to deal with. I still can't believe this was about a month ago. I've been talking to my councilors and teachers at school who knew me and my boyfriend. Just to let those on here who helped me, he's doing a lot better. Sadly, I think his insomnia got worse and he can't sleep at all except for very rare cases. I don't know about his ability to tell time yet but he said its slowly coming back. Side note, our anniversary is on the 18th. Its (technology) our second year running. I hope he can come to where I am by then and that I don't have work. I just wanna be with him the whole day and no one else. This is his page: TheBlazeBrothers

Here's the link to the other thread

5665734 You and your boyfriend certainly did not deserve all the torment you were put through, so my sympathies are offered. We humans as a species deserve to be more than what we choose to be, especially if the choices most people make are bad.

5666451 I thank you. The last thing I need is for someone else to die on me or get hurt. He is top priority in my life. I just hope that whoever did this is in jail.

5666513 If you're living in America, not likely.

5666529 Not unless you're black.

5667080 It's not just African-Americans, my dear. It's also gays, lesbians, transsexuals, Muslims, Mexicans, anyone of different religion, anyone with disabilities, anyone who isn't rich and/or white, and, believe it or not, women. In America, all these kinds of people are frowned down upon. It's always been that way. Racism, sadly, is perfectly legal here in America.

5667102 I can see how that is ture. How all of it is ture. Nevertheless, we don't just want justice, we need it. When he gets back to me, I'll talk to him about those guys again but as far as I know, they're still out there possible running around mugging another brother for their phone. There is no "safe" when comes to walking down the street in the open anymore. Wanting things you don't need or are not as important is not a must. If they needed a phone, they could've getten a job instead of hurting a random Joe for a robotic peice of technology.

5667295 Unfortunately, it's not that simple.

5667385 I can see why you would say that about getting a job. I 100% understand. I couldn't get one for almost 2 maybe 3 years. Now that i have one... I WANNA QUIT!! :trollestia:

5667416 It's a big, scary world out there. I don't know what else to say.

5667459 You don't need to say anything. There's nothing you nor I could've done. He's OK for now and thats all I want. Maybe one day this world will be more peaceful and we won't need to worry. Thank's for the talk though. I apresheatate it. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12