Talk It Out 90 members · 98 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

Dad has called me an ugly fat bitch and an attention whore, said that he wished I was "lost in a rag when Mom got her period" and that he's sorry Mom had any viable eggs, said that he fucking hates me, and gave back the gift that I spent $59 on. He's already had a stroke in his left eye, and he told me to kill him. Should I risk going back to jail or suffer until I graduate? I'm actually crying and I don't want to live with him anymore. He goes or I go... and I am most certainly not going yet.

It's sad seeing things like this. The real world really is cold.

If he wants to die, tell him to kill himself. That way, nobody will get arrested. You should run away, and go into hiding until his death. That's what I would do, at least. I'm praying for you, okay?

5605351 I've told him to kill himself, but he says he doesn't want to go to hell.

I'm done. I'm done living in this hell. Even if I have to burn the evidence (if it comes to that), I will be set free.

Well, that's just too bad for him. Either sit and wait for a slow, painful death, or get it over with and suffer the consequences. If he's so cold to you, be cold back. Leave it up to him.

5605365 Is it scientifically possible to set a butcher knife, titanium discs, stints, a cadaver bone, and gold on fire to destroy it?

I have no idea. I say let him suffer, don't kill him, just make him pay for all he did to you until he dies.

I'm sorry for complaining about my worthless life. There's no hope for me. I'll just wait for my father to beat me to death or drive me to suicide with his Trumplike comments.

5605396 "Trumplike comments" :facehoof:

5605414 You know what I mean, asshole.

I am willing to help. Just keep that in mind. I'll always be on here to help.

5605423 I'm sorry for going off on you like that. I'm just going through a lot, and that was the only thing I could say at the moment. God, I probably sound like a bitch right now.

5605429 Oh.....you call me the asshole. :ajbemused:

5605434 Look, I really am sorry. I can't take anymore random strangers hating me or wishing I was dead. I apologize for apologizing so much, but I didn't want to go off on an unsuspecting person.

LightningSword
Group Admin

Admin says: I'm glad this was resolved, but try to avoid coarse language and unnecessary downvoting in the future. Thank you.

5605368 It's not practically possible to destroy elements. Even if you were to melt them, it would still be gold and steel.

Look at things objectively, You'll live for at least 60 more years. If you make a mistake now, you could spend half of that in jail and the other half be miserable. Just put another 5 years on the side for the Hell.

Get your education. That will open up doors for you in the future. It's the only thing that no one can take away from you.

LightningSword
Group Admin

5606856 I'm just trying to keep the peace.

Also, this very group exists because I care. I know what it's like to feel angry and frustrated with nowhere to put it all. And I know what it's like not knowing if there's a place to safely vent without persecution.

Do not let yourself go to prison for that scum, if he wants to die so bad tell him to look up how to build a noose. I'm so sorry you have to go through this pain

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23