Talk It Out 90 members · 98 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24

Now it's come down to other users making fun of my user name. Is anyone familiar with the metaphorical phrases "black" and "white"? Well, other users are starting to say to me that everything in this world should be black or white because my user name suggests it. I'd dearly love to point fingers at all the users who are trolling me over this because it's making me sad. :fluttercry:

5522620 If I tell them to fuck off, they'll just ban me from a group and later look back at laugh at how "stupid" I am as a person.

5522628 I could do that, but should I just directly say to them to fuck off? They could report me.

I think you're being a bit too sensitive. That guy was just making a pun.

5522642 So what should I do, then? If I tell them to fuck off, they'll probably still see that they're upsetting me and continue to taunt me and maybe report me without specifically saying they will.

5522636 I don't care. He was using the pun to convince me that the brony community is full of racism, discrimination, and hatred. And you're not representing this group very well. It's supposed to be a place where I can talk out my problems and if you have a problem with overly sensitive people (they do exist in this world), then maybe you shouldn't be here.

5522652 Hah! Moderators wouldn't listen to me! They'll think I'm the one who started the temper-tantrum when in fact this one user started it by saying my comment can't be taken seriously because it's coming from an anti-brony.

I fail to see how I'm being even the least bit antagonistic here. I'm just saying you misunderstood what that guy said. He wasn't trying to convince you that bronies are racist, he was just making a pun, one with no political or moral agendas behind it.

And that's fine. Miscommunication happens. I'm just saying there's no reason to get overly upset about it.

5522659 And have them believe that I caused the fight? They'll never take my side no matter what!

5522669 Well... I'll give it a shot then. At least I know all the users who provoked me.

5522678 Looks like I haven't been banned yet for being "rude" in return, so I guess I have a shot.

And another thing. I'm sure I'm not the only user with "black" or "white" in its name, so how come I'm the one who gets made fun of? Because I'm an anti-brony? Or a self-proclaimed anti-brony?

LightningSword
Group Admin

Admin says: ease up a bit on the harsh language. Thank you. :scootangel:

5522678 Well, here's what ol' admin Meeester told me, assuming he read my filed reports.

You can't cry foul at other users having an opinion different from your own when all you do on this site is share your own very unpopular opinions, constantly needing someone else to bail you out of our own fights.
Love and tolerate started as a joke. Of all people, you'd think the guy who looks for any reason to mock bronies would know that. Apparently not.

So, bronies were always one-sided, hypocritical, pathetic, rude, immature, manchilds this whole time, it seems and their cult following brought out the worst in their behavior. You know, I don't think it's my opinions that got me where I am now. It's me. People never bashed me for my opinions. They bashed me because I exist. They bash me because I'm alive and breathing. They bash me because I'm my own person.

5524375 Someone else besides me that everyone says is a flaming waste of time? I gotta meet this other guy!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24