Talk It Out 94 members · 85 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
LightningSword
Group Admin

You can use this thread to post your artwork if you had to vent and draw something out. For this thread, the following rule is suspended:

2: No more than three or four people per thread (admins not included). If you see that many people in any thread, go to a different one with fewer people. Fewer people creates less tension and thus fewer fights.

If you felt bad, needed to vent, and drew something that you want to show, post it here. Just don't go overboard with the blood, gore, sex, and such like. This is a SFW group, after all.

(If something in this thread looks like it crosses the line to you, feel free to let me know, and I will ask the artist to remove it.)

Carry on. :twilightsmile:

5127928 Quick Question, is my drawing from the previous thread allowed? Or shod I post a different vent art tool?

LightningSword
Group Admin

5127961 Yours was the Mane Six pic, right? I'm not really sure. I don't mind minimal blood, but that seems moderate. A bit more than allowable, but not enough to get it shut down immediately.

I suppose if no one else complains about it, it should be okay. Just remember to keep blood to a minimum in the future.

5127928 I drew Jimmy Hendrix. :)

5127972 Sorry, that's my way of making vent art.

Comment posted by Robotic Zebra deleted Jun 27th, 2016
Zyrah
Group Admin

5128000 Hello Lyra, fancy seeing you here:moustache: and I love that style of art.

5128675 Hello there. ^0^

Zyrah
Group Admin

5130870 I like that a lot. I love Jekyll and Hyde

Zyrah
Group Admin

5138464 oh yeah, definitely :twilightsmile:

Comment posted by Robotic Zebra deleted Jun 27th, 2016

A picture I drew to represent my common quote. "I'll be fine."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Join our Patreon to remove these adverts!