Gloriosa 51 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
TheFanficFanPony
Group Admin

My ideas for her personality:

Gloriosa is a bit of a snob. As a student of Everton, a magical academy, she thinks that she is more important and more powerful than others. That said, she isn't always mean or coldhearted- she just acts that way a lot. If you get on her good side, she can open up to you. However, her ego is a tougher deal- she won't think anyone is better than her unless they're practically her idol. Unlike Trixie, she's not nessesarliy a bragger.

Her voice is a bit low and creepy, but with a soft side. She has an accent which is a mix of British and Spanish, and she may occasionally speak Spanish when angry or stressed. She has an overall haughty tone of voice.

What do you guys think?

5046565 Gloriosa is secretly a pony who stumbled across this Everfree Forest when a magical surge ripped her from the Everfree Forest in Equestria to bring her here. She generally cares about the forest, but is worried that everyone else she sees wants to destroy her home.

She has embraced the secrets of this forest and all the magic that it contains. She is now the druid of Everfree, and she will defend it from the forces of darkness. Using a newfound magic called Terra, she will everything from the world around her.

She can be fun-loving when you don't pose a threat to her forest, but when you cross her bad side, she becomes much scarier than Sour Sweet could ever hope to be...

5046565 I love how everyone is interpreting her as kind of mean / scary. Without giving much away, she's kind of like that in my vision too.

It's hard for me to describe her. She is very playful, but when you see her bad side, she can be cold and does not open up. Her bad side is more dominant, but she truly inside has a heart of gold. She is also short-tempered, but she doesn't express anger in yelling, she just becomes even colder. She is kind of a tsundere.

Though this all applies, she is still very beautiful and mysterious, in an.. Elsa way I guess. Her prominent desire is to belong and explore the world, but she can't as she will never belong (magical creature problems).

5046640 Her design and name give me the impression she's a perfectionist. Gloriosa? Glorifying herself?:derpytongue2:

5047020 Hmm, maybe. So many interpretations! :derpyderp2:

5047039 Well one thing's for sure, she likes flowers and nature. Otherwise her cutie mark wouldn't be a flower. :rainbowlaugh:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7