Songs From The Heart 95 members · 445 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
The Bricklayer
Group Admin

Okay, as Hopeforthefew gave me the go-ahead to make a thread like this, here's one for all of us to post music videos we've made (Pony themed or not) and just show them off! I'll start off by posting two of mine from my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn66aIujLZhl1HtTnT0xDkw

And now for us pony fans, and the romantics at heart...

Alright now, show us what you guys have made!

HopeForTheFew
Group Admin

5347059 Nice Les Paul mate! You play guitar?

The Bricklayer
Group Admin

5347152 Yeah, a bit. I've still got a lot to learn, but I can do fairly crude (AKA Crappy) versions of Back in Black and Hate Myself for Loving You and I know the intro to Pinball Wizard.

HopeForTheFew
Group Admin

5347188 Well then you and me share similar grounds there mate. But hey, who knows, maybe in the future you and I can work together.

The Bricklayer
Group Admin

5347258 Hmm possibly, but I don't know what kind of collab we could do or how we could do it.:applejackunsure: On another note, I'm a bit sad that nobody else has posted any music videos of their own making here...:fluttershysad:

HopeForTheFew
Group Admin

5347758 So am I mate, but you cant expect anything like that with this group. Its almost like a ghost town here, and whenever you try to brighten things up, hardly anyone cares enough to pay attention. When you have so few people joining, you can expect such a thing. Though maybe mate, one of these days, this group might hit a decent enough number of followers to make it lively.

The Bricklayer
Group Admin

5347823 You know, if you had more admins you could send out some more invites. (I'd gladly help with that.) People might join, as this is a kinda fun idea for a group!

HopeForTheFew
Group Admin

5347975 I'll put my faith in you mate. You seem like a good lad. But if things turn ugly with you an admin, you better believe your outa here.

The Bricklayer
Group Admin

5348652 There, we go, I sent out a few invites and gave a shout-out to the group on my blog, that should help a little. I'd also suggest one of us advertise this group in the Shameless-Self-Promotion group. That might help out a lot as well.

HopeForTheFew
Group Admin

5348860 I'm banned from the SSPG soooo, why don't you?

The Bricklayer
Group Admin

5349030 Already have! (Also, sorry if I'm being nosy here,:twilightblush: but what got you banned?)

HopeForTheFew
Group Admin

5349153 Well, I bugged a fellow who was promoting foul con. And thanks!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12