The Official Modern Disney-Haters' Club 27 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 86 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 86
Brony God
Group Admin

Back in 2018, Disney who owns ABC's Good Morning America promoted real life child abuse. And this is the very same company that recently butchered and banned older movies in my previous thread. Disney's blatant and disturbing hypocrisy never ceases to amaze and disgust me :twilightangry2::facehoof:

Destiny Chaser
Group Admin

All I can think of is our Lord saying, "It would be better to have a great millstone tied around your neck and cast into the deepest depths of the sea rather than lead one of these little ones astray."
I cannot describe the depths of my disgust and hatred for this:twilightangry2:

Brony God
Group Admin

Me too. This is one of many proofs that the current regime of Disney has a sick agenda.

Destiny Chaser
Group Admin

It goes back further than that. Ever since Snow White and the seven dwarfs they've been putting perverted subliminal messages in their movies.
I think you would benefit immensely from watching this if you have not already.
https://youtu.be/0wTiCxXgrJw

Brony God
Group Admin

Yes I have seen that already. Oh here is more abuse from that same boy that Disney was promoting.

Destiny Chaser
Group Admin

Awesome, you are more informed than I realized.
honestly I had to stop that after the first 9 seconds, I couldn't bear to watch anymore:raritydespair:

Brony God
Group Admin

They actually throw money at him like he was some stripper.

Destiny Chaser
Group Admin

If they only knew the horrors of hell

Brony God
Group Admin

Well have you seen any of those Drag Storytime videos? They are something out of a horror movie.

Destiny Chaser
Group Admin

I've seen photographs which is more than enough

Destiny Chaser
Group Admin

When God finally does smite the Earth people are still going to wonder why. And I'm going to be like, seriously?

Brony God
Group Admin

All this reminds me of a documentary that is disguised as a horror movie known as Insidious 2

Destiny Chaser
Group Admin

Haven't seen that one

Brony God
Group Admin

I recommend it. It came out in 2013. The reason why I call it a documentary because the abuse that The Black Bride received from his mother The Woman In White as a boy.

There is a place in hell for those parents

Walabio
Group Admin

That is… odd. I cannot wrap mine head around it.

Brony God
Group Admin

:eeyup: And the same goes to all those who enable them too.

Have you seen this?

Walabio
Group Admin

Yes, but I sure wish that I could unsee it.

Brony God
Group Admin

Well now you what Disney considers to be okay. It's really disgusting that they threw money at him like he was a stripper.

Walabio
Group Admin

If it makes Disney movie, Disney will do it. If you protest and boycott Disney, Disney might figgure that it is not profitable and stop.

Brony God
Group Admin

Well you would think that Disney might stop doing these things if they lose too much money, but look at Star Wars, Disney is losing money and they are still doing things to that franchise that are causing them to lose money. If Disney had any financial sense, they should have fired Kathleen Kennedy during the time Star Wars Episode 8:The Last Jedi was still in the theaters and yet she is still there even after she effectively killed Star Wars on the big screen.

Walabio
Group Admin

Disney stopped making sequels. I suppose that we finally got through to them.

Brony God
Group Admin

Hopefully. But Kathleen Kennedy is still making new Star Wars content though.

Walabio
Group Admin

We shall see.

Brony God
Group Admin

But she should have been fired when The Last Jedi came out. She should have never been involved with Episode 9: The Rise Of Skywalker. When The Last Jedi came out and angered so many people including some fans of The Force Awakens, Bob Iger extended her contract with Disney instead of doing what anyone with any common sense would do: fire her.

Walabio
Group Admin

One does not get fired for 1 movie because "You win some, you loose some.". What one does is look for patterns:

Once is a fluke. Twice is a coincidence. 3 times is a pattern.

Back in the day (last generation (in demographics, generation means 25 years) of the 20th Century and 1st decade of the 21st Century, she had the Midas' Touch, but she has clearly lost it. I predict that Disney will force her into retirement.

Brony God
Group Admin

Kathleen Kennedy has screwed up way too many times. Why is she not fired now? There is a pattern with her and for some strange reason, she is still there. She clearly has the reverse Midas touch now because she can literally can told gold and turn it into pig shit.

Walabio
Group Admin

It took a while to establish the pattern (a single flop like Howard the Duck does not necessarily mean anything), but the pattern is evident now. Disney probably will get rid of her. The least messy way to do so is to convince her to retire.

Brony God
Group Admin

I have a feeling that if Disney tries to talk her into her long overdue retirement, she would accuse Disney of sexism and misogyny.

Walabio
Group Admin

and the sickos that watch this for arousal, they can all burn

Brony God
Group Admin

:eeyup:

And that is why Kathleen Kennedy should be dealt with like this.

so unbelievably perfect. Oh and it should be public for all to hear

Oh and when they walk out the door, police are there like in To Catch a Predator

Brony God
Group Admin

:eeyup: Because Disney has a pedo culture.

Yes yes they do. Disgusting all around

Brony God
Group Admin

:eeyup: And Disney even has a relationship with the late billionaire pedo sex trafficker Jeffery Epstein.

Well whenever someone mentions that name, I have to say. He didn't kill himself.

Brony God
Group Admin

Indeed he did not kill himself.

One day heads will roll

And this virus is making so many pissed. People who rightfully thought they were untouchable are feeling the heat.

Brony God
Group Admin

And hopefully the end of the WHO and the collapse of some regimes

Brony God
Group Admin

Yeah definitely the dictatorships in both China and Iran will fall.

Brony God
Group Admin

Best chance to move towards peace

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 86