The Official Modern Disney-Haters' Club 27 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Walabio
Group Admin

¿Is "Once Upon A Deadpool" a terrible TVEdit with a framing story like "The Princess Bride" tacked on in an unsuccessful attempt to hide its TVEditNess? or ¿is it an over-the-top balls to the wall crazy in-universe retelling by Deadpool of Deadpool # 2 using the framing device of "The Princess Bride"? It is the latter:

0th things 0thly, if one does not like "Deadpool # 2" one will not like "Once Upon A Deadpool". It heavily references "Deadpool # 2".

The movie is hilarious. It uses a bleeper to bleep clean dialogue in such a way as to imply that it is disgustingly dirty. It over pixellates, thus implying that genitals are huge. I shall not lie; the moviemakers could not find much to change about the 2nd act, thus making it a bit boring —— ¡I already scene this part in the original just like this! —— but the rest is great.

At the end of the movie, do not leave because you seen all of the after-credit-scenes because this movie has 1 in-universe after-credit-scene, plus a 5-10 out-of-universe memorial to Stan Lee.

By the way, 1 dollar from every ticket goes to the charity "Fuck Cancer" —— ¡oops! —— I meant "Fudge Cancer".

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1