The Official Modern Disney-Haters' Club 27 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Brony God
Group Admin

Banned.

Walabio
Group Admin

I had to sleep on my response to this. We are in troubled waters and I see much danger ahead:

Certainly, one should ban disruptive members and members launching personal attacks against other users. That said, we have 2 problems:

• Lack of due process.
  • Even if The Castaway Pariah loves Disney, ¿should that be a bannable offense?

The comment of The Castaway Pariah could be a joke, thus a ban would not be appropriate.

Even if The Castaway Pariah is serious, we could always use a Discord’s Advocate to keep honest. As an example, in ¡Star Wars Ⅶ: The Farce Awakens is SWINO (Star Wars In Name Only)!, Stiggerzz joined. Stiggerzz likes the Farce Awakens. I asked Stiggerzz to be a Discord’s Advocate. Stiggerzz kept us honest. Because of Stiggerzz, I had to admit that BB8 is a great prop.

I ask that you show due process and unban The Castaway Pariah. Even if The Castaway Pariah truly loves Disney, we can use a Discord’s Advocate. Only if The Castaway Pariah is disruptive does it make sense to ban The Castaway Pariah

If you cannot tolerate dissent, feel free to strip away my Administratorship and ban me. Even if you ban me, I shall not ban you from ¡Star Wars Ⅶ: The Farce Awakens is SWINO (Star Wars In Name Only)! because I tolerate dissent.

Brony God
Group Admin

Castaway Pariah is a cyber bully and a stalker. He is even harassing me in my Deviantart account. I have the right to ban trolls.

Walabio
Group Admin

If what you write is true, The Castaway Pariah played both of us:

The Castaway Pariah made you look like someone who cannot tolerate dissent and tricked me into calling you out of your nonexistent thinkskinnedness. I have been on the Internet since the 1990s, so I know what to do next time:

If someone harasses you and joins your group for making you look intolerant for banning without apparent cause, rather than giving the troll what the troll wants by banning the troll, for what looks like no good reason to groupmembers, do nothing until the troll disrupts the group:

If the troll disrupts the group, all of the groupmembers will see that you are in the right. If the troll plays it cool and waits for you to ban the troll for no apparent reason to the groupmembers, you will force the troll to wait forever. Either way, you win and the troll looses.

Brony God
Group Admin

Well all those who know me and Castaway Pariah know that the both me and him are not getting along in other larger groups and outside of Fimfiction. Hell he even made this thread inciting people to attack this group and that is why his comments have so much upvotes and my comments got so much downvotes recently.

https://www.fimfiction.net/group/198512/the-shameless-self-promotion-bureau/thread/361561/do-you-like-disney

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6