Filly Fantasy VI 279 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
DrakeyC
Group Admin

Sliding in just in time for the series finale, the game's database is complete

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qzIWNQgxCA0nkqOqcXwK6w2vf-JHVUSqKc5fHJbDjL8/edit#gid=0

Features full item list with stats and locations, boss stats, Colosseum betting list, detailed ability rundowns, and a spoiler-free walkthrough

This comes with a handful of minor changes

- The Cranes now have a sprite that matches the other imperial machine-type enemies
- The Sr. Behemoth boss is renamed "K. Behemoth" and given a different palette. It uses Ice instead of Lightning attacks.
- Rover and the Diamond Dogs, his Guard Dogs now use the attack Dark Pike, which will inflict Blind; in his first phase, Rover will scan for targets with Blind and hit them with a very powerful physical attack, Blind Punch. This replaces his leftover Dark Smoke gimmick from Hidon
- Several late-game enemies had their Emulates changed to two special attacks and better ones, to make them more worthwhile

So, what does that mean for the future development of Filly Fantasy VI? Does this mean development is nearly complete, or has it been done for a while and I've missed it?

Or does development never end and you're just gonna keep updating and tweaking?

DrakeyC
Group Admin

It was done years ago, but yeah, I do sparse tweaks and updates. I don't see any major updates coming in the future, making this database allowed me to streamline and polish a lot of stuff with it laid out in front of me as a collected whole. So I'm completely satisfied with things as-is.

I just wanted to do this database because several people have asked how stuff like Lore and Emulates work and where my hack deviates from the vanilla because they're using a walkthrough to play things. So this should make it a lot easier to follow.

Cool. So I did miss it. But well, that happened at a time where I was stuck in a job that left me with no free time, so I'm not surprised.

Anyway, guess now this means I can play through it and enjoy the full thing. Congrats on completing the ROMhack.

DrakeyC
Group Admin

Thank you, hope you enjoy it :twilightsmile:

I was looking into it and I found it dont have the value (cost in Bits) of weapons, items, armors and accesories; base HP and base MP're not present on the cast list too and for completionist prurposes Snips and Snails are not present also

aside of that is incredibly complete and I love it IT full my desire for clasification

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6