Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Bad Dragon
Group Admin

Post your market tips for November here.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

Analysts say that if Trump winds, stocks go down by 10%.

Russia, however, would profit if Trump wins. Rubel (their currency) would also strengthen.

Unrelated video:

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

On another news, despite good news from China, investors are raising more money out of it than at any point since the China crisis at the start of the year.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

S&P 500's 8-day losing streak is longest since October 2008. There might be a turning point just around the corner.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

9th consecutive decline. Its longest losing streak in nearly 36 years.

Things like this don't happen often. When they do, you should take advantage of them. Stocks are bound to go up. There's too much money on the sidelines, just itching to plunge itself in the market.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

Interest rates are higher, gold is higher, the U.S. Dollar is higher, the VIX is higher... and stocks are lower (the S&P 500 has been down 9 straight days).

This combination not only means uncertainty is in the air, but fear is rising. The Volatility Index (VIX) closed above its upper Bollinger Band for the week and may peak this week. That could mean a trading bottom is near for the major stock market indices.

If you've been looking for a point to enter the market then this is it. This is your last train. If you miss it, you'll miss the profits.

All aboard!

If I'm not mistaken, whether or not buying stocks right now really depends on whether hillary will win or not. Everyone says that if Trump wins stocks will plummit and if Hillary wins they'll start going back up. Still, most forcasts say Hillary has a 70-90% chance of winning, so I guess the smart money is buying some stocks. Guess I'll probably buy a few soon.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

5615694 I hope you didn't buy any yet. Trump won. The world is over.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

Health care stocks were mixed in premarket trade Wednesday, with drug stocks benefiting from expectations that a Trump administration will take a less harsh view on drug pricing
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/drug-stocks-rally-premarket-while-health-insurers-and-hospital-operators-slide-2016-11-09?siteid=bnbh

The dollar was down more than 1% earlier, hit by increasing expectations that a Trump win will keep the Federal Reserve from hiking interest rates in December.
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/dow-futures-plunge-500-points-but-pare-losses-as-trump-closes-in-on-us-presidency-2016-11-09?siteid=bnbh

Any international treaties negotiated by Obama -- whether they be the Paris Climate Accords or the TransPacific Partnership -- are dead.
http://us11.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de2bc41f8324e6955ef65e0c9&id=240f95a3b2&e=5b5185b053

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

There's almost 100% chance that FED will raise rates on 2016.12.14. If that happens, the dollar will strengthen further still.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10