Tats' PWNY-Verse-ish Stories 100 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
MrAquino
Group Admin

The Flames of Righteousness

The Samurai, known simply as "Jack", has been multiple things to the world ruled by Aku. Savior, Hero, Inspiror,... And father? Either a gift from the Gods to defeat Aku and go to the past, or just pure coincidence, Jack has to reach to his quest's end while dealing with a baby, attitude driven dragon named Ember.

Takes place Season 4 and 5, during the 50 years.

A Cheesy Toon

After the events with Roger Rabbit's framing and his brother's killer melted away, Eddie Valiant has made his best effort to get back to the old days and work with Toons in their various cases. Unfortunately, in a seemingly normal case, he's now stuck with a Toon with no real origin or creator; a glasses wearing, afro mane colt named Cheese Sandwich, who, as his name suggests, has an obsession with cheese, and is a clown. Until they can find his artist, seems he'll be with Eddie and Delores for a while... Wonder if he's Roger and Jessica's kid?

Sequel to "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?"

Warriors to the End.

The Warrior Princess, Diane Prince, better known as Wonder Woman, found herself something that she thought only the Gods, and her father, Zeus, held themselves; A Pegasus filly. What's Strange is that it not only has the color of fire, but it can speak, with it's first word catching her off guard: Mama.

Kinda based off of the movie in theaters.

5974346 All of these need to be written. I wonder if I can make a Destiny one work...

MrAquino
Group Admin

5974492 Do you have to go the website to read the lore?

5974500 No, I main a Titan. I'm just wondering how to make it fit with the pony, and where to go with it. I think I might be able to stretch the timeline out so that they're full grown by Rise of Iron. Now I just need to think of who to use.

I got it! I'll use Luna!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5