Tats' PWNY-Verse-ish Stories 100 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Hey there guys. Frost here. Author of Rogue Chaos and various other stories. But I wanted to ask for your guys' input on a little project I've been working on in secret with MrAquino for after I finish my first PWNYverse story. Here's the idea:

Symphony of the Sirens:
After losing the "Battle of the Bands" and getting struck by the harmonic magic in the Rainboom's instruments, the Dazzlings find themselves in someplace that's way different than around Canterlot High. First, they are now fillies (Which is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to weird). Second, they find themselves on board a metal train that's unfamiliar to them and with a series of strange tattoos on their left foreleg. Third, when they try getting off, the last thing they heard leads to the trio getting split up.

"Welcome to Pandora, Kiddos"

Now separated and on their own, Adagio, Aria, and Sonata must learn how to survive with a few companions that call themselves "Vault Hunters" and learn how to become a reformed badass in the process.

Yes, it is indeed a PWNYverse story on Borderlands 2. I thought that since the Dazzlings are Sirens, I thought it would be interesting to see the shenanigans that play out when raising one... With that said, since there are six vault hunters that are playable in Borderlands 2, each Dazzling will be paired up with two at the start of the story.

For Adagio, She will be paired up with Maya...

and Axton

For Aria, it'll be Salvador

and Zer0

And finally, for Sonata, she's paired up with the vault hunters that are a troublesome pair of misfits... Gaige

and Krieg

What do you guys think?

1: dont make them fillies. just let them be baby sirens. You know there original form before EQG.
other than that it has my approval just becuse Axton is in it.

5475342 Alright, but there is the fact that harmonic magic is unpredictable

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3