Tats' PWNY-Verse-ish Stories 100 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
MrAquino
Group Admin

Hello everyone! Welcome to this wonderful group where you can make the Adoption stories that Tats has made for an ultimate crossover, simply called "My Little PWNY". Please, don't feel ashamed to post your own Fanfics that follow Tats' way of writing, asking for help, or even expressing some ideas. I've made a couple myself, which you can view, and I have some ideas you can use to help start.

The best Gundam/Jaeger pilot.
Button Mash X Gundam/Pacific Rim.

In the future, humanity made giant mechs to save the world from great dangers. The best are not only well trained pilots, but spend years perfecting their tactics. But there's the exception: A colt is the best pilot we have, even though he has no idea what he's doing... And is a child.

Jim's Back up singer.
Colatura/Rara X Jem and the Holograms.

Jem receives both Synergy, a hologram device disguised as earrings, and her own sister; a Filly with a beautiful singing voice. Together, with their friends and the power of music, they're going to make millions and make a good impact to the world, unlike their competition.

Cheesy Freaks.
Cheese Sandwich X Freakazoid

Life for Freakazoid just got weirder (or tamed) when he gets a colt (weird) named Cheese Sandwich (Weirder) and has a knack for partying (forget sanity, this is INSANITY!!!)

5145514 Chaos os Eggscellent (I'm not sorry)
Discord X Sonic franchise (Specifically Eggman)

While plotting his latest scene to take over the world with the power of the chaos emeralds, Eggman unintentionally opens a wormhole to another dimension, a young Discord falling out of it before the portal collapses. after studying the strange creature and its chaotic abilities, Eggman begins to raise Discord as his own to one day grow up to help him achieve global domination. Along the way Discord will begin to drive Sonic and crew insane with his antics and schemes.

Surprised this one hadn't been done before

MrAquino
Group Admin

5145524 you should make it. I'd read it.

5145548 too busy with all my other stories, and I already do a Pinkie and Shadow story anyway

MrAquino
Group Admin

5145555 *Stick poking intensifies*

Heartstrings of the Sun: Apollo/Lyra Heartstrings.

- Percy Jackson and MLP PWNY-Verse crossover.

After one of his latest conquests and a fight with his beloved sister, the god Apollo questions his own way to spend his inmortality.
That very same night he follows a calling finding a little unicorn filly about to be killed by a Drakon and intervened.... to save the filly he used some of his blood and, due to this, the magic of the filly reacted to the ichor, making her his daughter, new charge and one of the new heroes of the prophecies...hilarity and haikus guaranteed as well as adventure.
*Pony demigod lyra, non anthro

Two times the red.

Big Mac raised by Hellboy

I was planning on doing it myself, but I'll pass it on instead.

Nightmare Moon raised by MiM (the Man in the Moon from Rise of the Guardians).

5145514 what about a reverse story we need some of those.
like what about "An Angel's Guardian Rainbow" Rainbow Dash raising Pit from Kid Icarus

MrAquino
Group Admin

5198296 I have that subfile for a reason. I'm sure anyone can do it.

Other ideas: Alpha's Dusk.
Alpha, a Big Daddy, and his little sister, Eleanor, stumble upon a pony-fish hybrid with a strange love for something called 'Tacos'
Sonata in Bioshock 1 & 2

MrAquino
Group Admin

5179441 So... Nightmare Moon joins the Guardians in a weird way? Probably after Pitch's defeat?

5199623 no, she's there for the whole thing. By the time the film would start, she is grown.

Also, the film was apparently based on a series of books that take place long before it. Researching these books is highly advised before writing.

MrAquino
Group Admin

5199640 Hey, I already got a lot on my plate. However, I am open to being a cowriter.

5199646 I'm passing it on to whoever wants it. But I do have the beginning planned out fairly well.

Basically; MiM adopts her after finding her inside one of the balloons that float up to the moon from the earth. (seriously look it up, I'm not making this up) And he decides to raise her to be the Guardian of Fantasy, because fantasy is a mix of good and bad dreams and she's both cute and terrifying at the same time.

I'm happy to help with planning, but I've got too much on my plate to actually work on it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14