Tales of the Versebreakers 42 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I'd write one myself, but my muse has been a cantankerous bitch of late. Frankly, I'm baffled that no-one has written any more stories featuring Versebreakers, given that spontaneous musicals/Heartsongs/what-have-you are such an established part of the show. Oh, also, Group Precipitation has at least three chapters that relate to Versebreakers; And Now, the Weather by Masterweaver mentions Heartsongs, as does "You Are" Song, by EonAon, FoME, and Masterweaver, while Scratch the Record by Void Knight features a trio of actual Versebreakers. I don't remember any other chapters in that anthology which feature or mention Versebreakers or their concepts, but I could be wrong.

There is one more mention in Bliss Authority's "A Solid Foundation," which establishes Versebreakers as a division of the Oversaturated World's answer to the SCP Foundation.

But yeah, I'd love to see more stories featuring everyone's favorite agency that deharmonizes for the sake of Harmony.

horizon
Group Admin

6274401 6274467
Thank you for keeping an eye out! I'll have to do some reading. :)

Also, please feel free to add the stories you mentioned to the relevant group folders! Unless I have to lock them down for abuse reasons, I'm keeping them open for public adds. The only folder I'm curating is the "Verse-verse" one, just so I can keep track of what's added to be canon in that continuity. %)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3