Advertisements 177 members · 2,278 stories
Comments ( 162 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 162
The Corn
Group Admin

A big thank you to Magical Sheild for judging the OC contest and making the final decisions over the poll. Also, thanks to typervader for helping to advertise the collab, OC contest, and both creating and advertising the canon character poll, thank you for all your help. Anyhow, here are the results from the OC contest and the canon character poll:

OC contest results

If your OC is on this list then congratulations, your OC is one of the winners and shall be included in the major group collab!

Eclipse by typervader
Cactus Jack by Caiustheshadowpony
Thunderbolt Sentinel by Thunderbolt Sentinel
Silver Screen by Hudson Hawk
Crescent Blade by Karmen writer Nocturnis
Pea Gravel by Barnside
Hot Shot by Darth_Pinkie
Val by Maskinos
Bleu Celeste by Aeluna
Crescent Quartz by SilverBlazeOne

Thank you to everybody who entered! Each entry was carefully read through and judged by Magical Sheild. If for any reason your OC is on the list, however you do no longer want your OC to be included in the major group collab, please let me know by tomorrow. (22nd May). For those who did not get through, don't worry, there's plenty of other ways to get involved with the group collab, and every single OC was great, but only 10 got through.

Results from the canon character poll

The canon characters listed below shall be part of the story

Twilight Sparkle
Discord
Spike
Luna
Zecora
Starlight Glimmer
Trixie

Thank you to everyone who helped.

typervader
Group Admin

5243825 Alright we we got OC's and Chars, so what is the next step?

The Corn
Group Admin

5243902 Getting the rest of the ideas team would be an... Well, an idea.

Magical Shield
Group Admin

5243908 Whats it actually gonna be about? :rainbowhuh: i've been so busy with PC that i didnt even have time to read half of the blogs :rainbowlaugh:

typervader
Group Admin

5243908 Lol, I do wonder what happened to them. Ill send them a PM and see what is going on.

typervader
Group Admin

5243914 Too be honest, we have no clue. All we know is it will start in Eqeustria then go outside of it,

Magical Shield
Group Admin

:rainbowlaugh: sounds fun :rainbowwild: PC is starting to get busy but maybe i could help with some ideas? They're probably not good but you know :rainbowwild: could be helpful :rainbowlaugh:

Sweet! I read it over once and thought I hadn't gotten in, glad that I was wrong there! I'm looking forwards to see what the writers do with all of the OCs.

The Corn
Group Admin

5243914 Well, I've got this old comment, which gives a brief draft over the basic ideas we first had, but it depends on whether we're going to stick with it or not.

So, we got an all OC's story, (with a few canon characters). It's an adventure comedy, with some romance and drama. It can also take action, mysterious, and dark twists at points, but not too dark because it's for everyone. Sound good? I don't know how we'll get a sci-fi in there though, if you can think of a way we can, then let me know. I don't know, maybe we can make one of the characters a robot or something?! Or, is that too much?!

Magical Shield
Group Admin

5243989 if it were me deciding i'd agree with this bit;

So, we got an all OC's story, (with a few canon characters). It's an adventure comedy, with some romance and drama. It can also take action, mysterious, and dark twists at points, but not too dark because it's for everyone.

But i'd disagree with the last part unless youre makig up a super future and in the super future youre going to jump universes using the speed of light and soun put together :rainbowderp: but it was still an awesome idea! :rainbowwild:

I think I may have an Idea. We could have one of the OC's we have set out on a journey and meet some of the others as they discover new lands outside of equestria that nopony has been to and befriend new races

The Corn
Group Admin

5244374 Ooh sounds good

typervader
Group Admin

5244374 Ohhhh. I like that idea.

Another Idea came to me last night in my sleep. Our main character is like Bon Bon a former member of the secret monster capturing agency and gets sent on a mission to go from town to town and investigate strange goings on and apprehend any creatures causing havoc and on his mission he either meets ponies on the list or they are assigned to be his partners for the missions.

Trixie: Trixie does not understand why there is snow here in apploosa. We're in a desert for ponies sake.

MC: I don't get it either partner but I think it's time we found out and give whatever's causing this a one way ticket to Tartarus.

Trixie. And after Trixie can preform her great and powerful magic for the towns ponies and earn herself some bits.

MC: (Laugh) Yeah you do that.

typervader
Group Admin

Wut? Hahaha. The Other member is too busy, so its the 3 of us. Now then, we need to think how they all meet each other, and what will happen. I don't think his idea is bad, but who would be the MC?

typervader
Group Admin

5250627 You mean my OC?

typervader
Group Admin

Name: Eclipse

Race: Unicorn

Size: Smaller then average

Looks: She has a black coat with a Dark Red mane with a dark purple strands in it.

Cutie Mark: An eclipsed blood red moon, with the rest of the moon being a purple color with a black outline.

Magic Aura: A dark green.

Other notes: She almost always wears a cloak, and has a necklace with a star on it.

Personality: Mysterious. Shes very sarcastic, and she has no emotions. She doesn't like other ponies, and hates Celestia. She is also quite intelligent and a master at manipulating people to get her way.

Other notes: Her best friend is a doll, which looks like Smartypants, that is called Nightbeam.

She hears voices in her head all the time, and studies Necromancy magic.

Backstory: She has never felt emotion, and people hated her for that. Even Celestia was scared of her, and she was left behind by her family, with only the doll and necklace with her. She grew up on the streets and became what she is now. She practices Necromancy as she found a book that had that kind of magic. She now just wonders the world, doing what she pleases.

typervader
Group Admin

5250635 Do you have an idea?

5250638 my characters full bio is on my homepage but here's the abridged version

A tall slim muscular stallion whose a unicorn bat pony hybrid. He's battle hungry sorta mean but tries to be nice. He's a nerd of super heroes and because of that he tries to be heroic while his anger and sarcasm can get better of him.

He's also a lieutenant night guard despite being only 17 but earned for his heroism during the changeling invasion were he single hoofedidly retook Celestia's school from the changelings.

So maybe she meets him when he tries to arrest her hut seeing he could be useful tries to recruit him as a helper because he's a warrior and bullied as a kid for being different idk?

5250671 I say we roll a dice and let fate decide our main protagonist :pinkiecrazy:

typervader
Group Admin

5250680 Ok. 2 down. Now then, what about the other 8 and the canons?

typervader
Group Admin

5250688 We could do that as well!

5250691 maybe she uses mind control magic to make him her protector from the others trying to hunt her down to collect on a bounty on her

typervader
Group Admin

5250697 Hmm. I like your idea more. Your gurad attempts to arrest her, but then decides to hire her to help him out. Then, they are sent on a mission outside of Equestira. They will meet other OC's along the way, and the ohter chars from the poll are sent to help them on their quest.

5250708 a necromancer and her dark Knight?

typervader
Group Admin

5250716 YES! Those fight quite well together. I just think its more interesting not using mind control magic. So, that will be the start then?

5250716 Huh sounds like the plot to an anime :rainbowlaugh:

typervader
Group Admin

5250725 hahaha, It does! Well then, does this idea sound good to you?

5250732 Of course darling it sounds fabulous :duck:

typervader
Group Admin

5250736 Alright. I will let Corn know we have something going here! In the meantime, whenever you think of something, post a reply to me in this thread or the ideas thread.

5250723 so what would she offer to convince him to join in on this anime story

typervader
Group Admin

5250761 I think you are confused. Eclispe joins your OC and is forced to work for the night gurad in order to keep her freedom.

5250770 oh and they become partners in the field becoming friends

typervader
Group Admin

5250776 Yea. Granted, she is NOT happy about it at all, but, the voices in her head tell her to deal with it. They get assagined a mission and go around the planet. Damn, I want to write this now,,,

5250785 maybe they first meet in battle and it ends in a stalemate because of Crescent's ability with telekinesis and swords matching her skills with magic

typervader
Group Admin

5250804 Yea, though she ends up losing becasue of her key weakness, her size. She is VERY small, and Crescent could overpower her physcally.

5250816 they're kinda opposite ends of the extreme despite being only a year apart Crescent is tall for his age while Eclipse is short for her age.

We got a Mako and gamagori thing going on

typervader
Group Admin

5250864 Hahha, I didnt think about that. I am eating now, will be back on later. Will have more ideas then hopefully. Remember to keep posting and I will look when i can

5243825 I forgot to check the results:twilightblush:. So I only saw this now, but boy am I glad that my OC got in!:pinkiehappy:. So what's the general idea for the story right now?

5250886 so any ideas like special armor they aquire or make together?

typervader
Group Admin

5251939 Well, from reading the comments, you can get a general idea. We are still working things out.

typervader
Group Admin

5252088 Not really no

5252300 Ok, so OC escapes with guard and goes on quest, meets other OCs then meets up with chars? What's the quest?

typervader
Group Admin

5252319 Um. Well, I have no clue. Do you have any ideas?

5252322 Ok I have a feeling you guys are way ahead and that I'm way behind. But I have to know at least the base storyline. I can suggest a few ideas, but I really need to know what the main idea for the story is so my ideas can actually relate. Unless you guys still haven't come up with a storyline, I can help.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 162