The Mechaverse 60 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

With the creation of this new group, I would like to take this chance to bring up some story ideas I've had, but haven't had the time to write. I have only two right now, and I'd like to see what y'all think.

CMC Getter Robo: Can't get too much clearer than that. I love mechs, and I love the Cutie Mark Crusaders, so why not make something combining the two? I know there are other mechs with three pilots other than Getter Robo, but I felt this was more fitting.

The other was an Equestria Girls story that took a different direction. In this story, Flash takes the viewpoint as he looks into the mystery behind new student Twilight Sparkle. He comes to discover she's actually a princess from a fantasy world on the run from Dark Lord Sombra who invaded her world and plans to follow her. Not only that, but Crystal Prep Academy has also set their sights on Canterlot High, investigating strange readings coming from the school. The most elite students are armed with March suits equipped to deal with any danger. Between these two dangers, the princess is forced to enlist the aid of the other students of Canterlot High and imbue them with the gift of magic.

VampDash
Group Admin

5007395 Funny thing? I'm planning a EQG Getter Robo story myself..... it may go in ways you won't expect.

Magenta Cat
Group Admin

Yeah, the CMC look like the go-to trio for a Getter story. However, considering the general "grim and gritty" aura around the Getter, we cut for the more adult Rainbow, Lightning and Gilda.

With that said, there are Dragon, Go/Neo, Shin and New still available. Now, I do believe G and Shin are too deep in that same "grim and gritty" mod, but Go and New are more in the idealistic side of the spectrum. Also, imagine the the CMC, after a season piloting the Go/Neo Getter and "inheriting" the Shin, leading up t this scene:

Now, on the second, I'm more or less lost. I mean nothing against EG, but it's not really my thing, so I know just the very basics. However, the part where Sombra conquers everything reminds me of a scrapped project I once had. Here, take a look, maybe can help: http://www.fimfiction.net/blog/477351/what-could-have-been-ii-co-writers-wanted
(the last one)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3