Forced Love/Love Potions 132 members · 41 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

I need your help! About six years ago a good friend of mine became my lover and friend. At the time he wasn't very vocal about it but I could feel it in certain things he did.. Well as time passed I moved on and eventually got married.. That's when he started going crazy behind me, send messages and calling.. He was ready to love me but it was too late.. No five years later, I'm divorced and was ready to give him a try and now he's saying he's not in love anymore and I missed out, he's a different person now and in s different place.. The crazy and confusing part is he calls me everyday!!! I love this man so much and I want him in my life!! Ps.. I've been ignoring calls and text to see how far he go to talk to me.. I think he loves me and is still interested in me. Please HELP ME!!

First off, that's a very 'lovely' name you have there (sorry, I couldn't resist)

Second, the only advice I can give is to talk with him. You both need to pick a day, time and place to meet up. Once there you talk, you both put out everything you think and feel about it all. How you feel about each other, how you feel about the situation, how you both think it should go. 'Air' everything out as they say and then take a breather.

After that, look at everything you've both said, and weigh it against what you want and what you believe is possible. Then go from there. What you told us is very complex and difficult. There for, it will be a very complex and difficult meeting. But you have to do it or neither of you will ever be able to move on.

I hope this helps and if you choose to act on my advice, I wish you the best of luck.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2