Hope Chasers 8 members · 31 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Pegasisters
Group Admin

I hate these problems I have. I have all these little bits of unnecessary drama going on, and then someone from my church dies. What did I ever do to deserve this? I'm just trying to be a good person, but everything just seems to be falling apart.

4971569 Remember that word seem? In contex that just mean 'something that appears to be.'

My dad just had the worst pain of his life two days ago and family and friends have been dying quite spastically for me and my family.

There are going to be pains and troubles in this life, that is for sure. But the only thing we can do is fight back against them, have Hope and keep pressing forward to what God would have us to be.

Pegasisters
Group Admin

4971569 There were millions of people in line for your life during your conception. Only you made it.

If you could offer your life to them, they'd take over it in a heartbeat. When they would see the trouble you're having, they'd just laugh it off as insignificant and enjoy their chance at being alive.

This is the one life you'll get. Don't waste it worrying for the things you can't affect. Live!

A friend of mine once told me, and I quote: "Life's a bitch 90% of the time. But what I've learned is that people that suffer through the hardest trials are going to become amazing people. You just gotta hang in there till the end though."
I've been going through so much stuff in my life as of late to. My parents almost got in a divorce, I have to live with my Dad because my Mom and Step-Dad can't take care of me properly because of my aspergers. I have issues with loneliness and my best friend lost the will to keep our friendship going. It all takes a toll on me, especially the fact that in viewed as freak by most people. Those words my friend told me are the things that keep me going, because they tell me that there IS a light at the end of the tunnel and if I just keep trucking through, I'll make it there in no time. I know you can to Pegasisters.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6