Self-Hate Help 60 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

They are not attacking me. They are not attacking me. They do not hate me. They are not making fun of me. I am in no danger. They are just perpetuating a healthy discussion. They are just pointing out the things I need to improve on. They aren't doing it to be mean. Take it as help, and take what they say as advice for improvement. They are not being mean. They are just trying to help.

They are not being mean.

They do not hate you.

They are helping.

Let them help . . . .

R-ootie
Group Admin

4931959 *hugs* If you ever want to talk to me about ways to deal with this, you can PM me any time. I'm here for you. I want to help.

4931959 If you ever need help, and R-ootie isn't available I'm practically checking this site every few minutes. So contact me if he's not here.

4931959 It wouldn't matter even if they were to hate you. It's not them who should be okay with you. It's you that should be okay with you. You're hurting you the most.

The best way to deal with your concerns is to step into observer's shoes. Don't hope for one outcome and don't fear the other one. Instead, just watch things unfold. Watch them how they are, not how you want them to be. Relax, sit back and observe it as it was a television show.

4931959 I shall ignore this post more than I ignore what Kim Kardashian has to say about the latest Star Wars movie. It looks-no, Sp33dy, don't make any comments...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8