HarmonyDev 27 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

If thy admins agree, this can be the place where people willing to go into head positions can offer themselves, people then voting down below. I'd imagine people can only vote for one person per position, and you can offer yourself for numerous positions but only choose one if you end up getting voted for both. The reason I say that people should offer themselves up is because they are the ones taking the job. Why not choose someone willing? (Admins, you decide tho) Admins approve! No voting for yourself tho.

Candidates:

Head Programmer: Derec mc coy 2
Head Writer: FamousLastWords, SapphireColors, Frost Vortex, Kirito, Gamerguy
Head Modeler:
Head Artist: SapphireColors
Main Composer: FamousLastWords
Head of Audio: Acarcion

4919308 I can do Writer or Composer.

4919317 Cool. Added. Also, why not add some examples to your post?

Gamerguy1313
Group Admin

4919308 If you want to create the thread, you need to check often so the list gets updated.

My Examples~

Art:

Writing:

Story Plans & Rough Draft: Link & Link

4919328 Not a problem, I'm on here often enough!

I vote... not myself for anything!

... But seriously, as tempting as a head position would be... Can't program, don't have enough confidence in my writing to lead other writers, can't model, can't art at all, and whilst I do have Audacity, and could easily help... I don't have the audacity to become the head of Audio!

I also vote myself as canditate for head of audio, though it's taken so I don't want to step on anybodies feet D;

either way soundcloud here

Alicorn Airport
Group Admin

Thy admin agrees. :pinkiecrazy:

Pinned.

Gamerguy1313
Group Admin

4919360 It's not taken. These are all just candidates.

Alicorn Airport
Group Admin

Can't vote for yourself, sorry. :twilightsheepish:

And (this was my fault, though) Head Of Audio and Main Composer are different things.

Alicorn Airport
Group Admin

Sorry, can't vote for yourself. :twilightsheepish: You can nominate yourself, but not vote.

And (though this is my fault for lack of clarity) Main Composer and Head of Audio are different jobs; it's too much work for one person.

(Why did it duplicate this comment? Not sure. You can ignore this one.)

4919384 Still felt like I was stepping on feet cause we already have someone suggested, just wanted to get my name out there cause I hadn't been active for the past while

Well, I think I could nominate myself for Head Writer, but I'm not sure I can be active that much due to school.

4919308 I'm willing to do the programming part thing.
4919385 if that's okay?

Alicorn Airport
Group Admin

Sure.

You did study programming. And you seem amicable enough to be a good area leader. :twilightsmile:

I'm good at organizing writing, even if I can be a tad nitpicky...Though I honestly think the writing honor should go to Bard once she joins the group.:twilightsmile:

4920264 no idea what amicable means, but thanks :) I'll do my best.

Alicorn Airport
Group Admin

Guys, just to inform you, the votes for Area Leaders will be cast in the live workspace.

:twilightsmile:

Gamerguy1313
Group Admin

Gamerguy for Head Writer.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22