Possession/Possessed Ponies 294 members · 135 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I recently did a light browsing trip for five with "possession" in the main description. I didn't find a lot of material a lot of times it was used to explain characters that own items and abilities rather than a Pony getting possessed. I only skimmed through the results from this year, I didn't read any of the stories so I made sure that the stories I add specifically mention a plot about someone getting possessed.

Now I have a question, should I add stories that have someone getting possessed as a plot device in a story that isn't focused primarily on telling a story?

Say for example, an adventure story that's 200k words long and has one chapter or even just one scene where someone is possessed?

Or should I focus on stories that only use possession for most if not the whole of the plot?

If my opinion is of any use, I feel like at least a fic where a possession situation as a subplot or an arc of a story should qualify for being added the group.

IMO, if it's to be added to this group, Possession should be an important plot point. Not for the entire fic, but it should have more than a mere passing mention; like if it persists longer than a chapter for fics, or is an entire chapter for a fic of short stories.

4908368 I think that you should only include stories where possession is at least a very important plot device. Sub-plots and minor arcs can be accepted, but stories can't get into this group without actually being truly relevant. We shouldn't accept free-loaders.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4