Wonderverse Art Museum 47 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
ShadowStrike11
Group Admin

When we get enough members, I do plan on hosting art contests once in a while. Each art contest will have different themes, for example, creativity, technique, comedy, epicness, ect. Anyone can join, both to submit artwork and/or to vote.

So here are the steps:

1. If you are a contestant, please mail your artwork over to me through PM.

2. If you aren't a contestant, don't worry, you can still take part in the voting.

3. Once the deadline is up, I will gather all the artwork and post it in a thread. Each piece will only be numbered and the artists' name will not be shown, so every contestant gets a fair chance at winning.

4. Each person can only vote for two. If you are a contestant, please try to vote for others, and not for yourself.

5. After the deadline for voting is up, I will count the number of votes and announce the winner once I've done so. Ties are acceptable, cause I don't see why not!

Since this is the Wonderverse Art Museum, the winning pieces will be featured at the front.

Also, all Wonderverse art contests are meant to be friendly! So be supportive of others, and don't feel bad if you don't win. Everything from the simplest doodle to a masterpiece is appreciated.

So if you have any questions, just post them below. I'll announce the first art contest sooner or later, so keep your eyes open for that!

Calm Wind
Group Admin

And i will feature every piece submitted in a blog regardless of the results :twilightsmile:

A c-c-contest?!?!
Against some of the artists of your stories!!??

Calm Wind
Group Admin

Well, don't worry about Foxena :derpytongue2: She's a professional, i pay her for the in story art :twistnerd: (Chiwee/Scootafail, maybe, she likes doing art contests)

But there ARE some very talented artists who have given me art gifts :scootangel:

ShadowStrike11
Group Admin

It's just a friendly competition. Nothing big to fret over.

4906756 when's the deadline? Cuz I can do this if it it's not in 2 weeks

ShadowStrike11
Group Admin

It can be a picture you've previously drawn. And I haven't announced the theme yet, but after I do, I'll wait for at least three weeks for contestants to send in the artwork, then the voting will start.

Thanks for the reassurance

i'd love to do something like that

Yay THAT SOUND SOOOO FUN!:pinkiehappy:

4906756 yo, when's the next art contest? :derpytongue2:

ShadowStrike11
Group Admin

I've been quite busy lately, so I rarely get the chance to come on here. I'll try to open a contest in about two weeks or so, when school ends. Sorry for the wait.

5234520 nah, it's fine. I get it, life gets in the way :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15