The Sombra-Verse 50 members · 26 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Season 3

Season 5

King Sombra is taller in the Season 5 finale then in the Season 3 Premiere.

So my question is why? It can't an animation error because this is also the same episode we find out he has no cutie mark.

Vesperia
Group Admin

4930453 Eh, it's either a shorter balcony, or just some greater detail put into the episode as it is the season finale, the show probably has more to spend on detail too. Maybe Sombra grew in size as he regained more of his powers.

It could also just be that the animators and writers wanted to update Sombra's looks. Probably not much to look into.

4930463 Chrysalis was not updated in look, and neither was Nightmare Moon.

Vesperia
Group Admin

4930483 True... Maybe the animators are doing this as an apology for his abysmal development when he was first introduced? Or maybe it's just to show that he was a much greater threat without Twilight and friends?

4930495 That is very possible, I believe there is more to it.

Vesperia
Group Admin

4930515 Yeah, there very well could be. It's such an interesting timeline isn't it?

4930519 :eeyup: artificial limbs and a taller Sombra. It is this timeline is the best.

Vesperia
Group Admin

this is also the same episode we find out he has no cutie mark.

Wait, what? *looks at the animation gif* Holy crap, yeah, you're right. wow, how'd i not notice that before? Wonder what that implies. then again, in the comics it states that darkness is his cutie mark, so i guess it wouldn't have a physical representation.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10