A Prompt A Day, Contests, And Reviews 36 members · 106 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
I Like Pie
Group Admin

This contest is now finished! Look here if you want to see the results!

Yes, we're already doing a contest when we only have like five members... Go ahead, call me crazy.
Anyone should feel free in entering (even our contributors if they want to). The due date is January 20, 2016. The theme is obviously using under used characters.
There's only one rule: 'Nothing rated M and you can't put in more than one entry'. Feel free to enter stories you've already made before the contest was made and incomplete stories are aloud. The story must have at least 1,000 words.
The Story You're Entering Must Not Have Any Of The Following Characters:
-The Mane Six as a main character (if they're a secondary character, we'll take it).
-Sunset Shimmer as a main character (like before, if they're a secondary character, we'll take it).
-Luna or Celestia as a main character (this one is just like the one above).
One you've published your work please put it in our Under Used Characters Contest Folder. Once you've put your story in this folder I'll read it and give you three scores: Originality, Grammar, and Over-All Enjoyment. You'll be given a score between 1 and 10 (10 being the best and 1 being the worst). I can tell you your score before the deadline if you want me to. The person with the highest combination will be first, and so on and so forth. This might be obvious, but I'm obviously the only judge for this contest.
The people with the top three scores will win and get prizes. Yes, there'll be prizes, they're just not to grand.
3rd Place: The person in third place will get a follow from me (if I'm not already following you) and will be featured in this group.
2nd Place: The person in second place will get what the person in third got plus they'll get too become an Adimin in this group.
1st Place: The person in first will what the person in second got plus they'll be featured in a thread in this group that just features them and their winning Fan Fiction. If they put a story in the Reviews folder in this group it'll automatically be reviewed next.
A person doesn't have to take the prize if they don't want it. They can even suggest another prize.

I hope some of you guys compete in this contest. And for everyone, may the odds be every in your favor.

4887001 As with all the contests on Fimfiction, I'll be promoting this one on my user page.

4887001 Do characters from other media as a main character count?

I Like Pie
Group Admin

4899230, if a character from another media is in this story and this story also follows the rules for this contest above, it'll count. I'll let it be apart of this contest.

4887001 Er wasn't sure how often your frequented the other group so I thought I would ask this again here. Can it be a story you've already written? And can it be a crossover? B/C I wrote a fan fiction with G1, G3 characters and GI Joes that I think would work well for this contest.

Shimmer Shy
Group Contributor

Working on one with Flitter and Cloudkicker now!

4900110 Damn it, that's what I had in mind! I already posted a story thank you me, but damn it, I was thinking of writing a story featuring Cloudchaser (Is it Cloudkicker or Cloudchaser? Honestly I like the latter name) and Flitter! I can't someone stole the idea as their roles...

The theme is obviously using under used characters.

underused? Because as two words it doesn't make sense.

Shimmer Shy
Group Contributor

4900171 Oh, is that not allowed? Sorry. You can if you want. :twilightoops::twilightsheepish:

Autistic Writer
Group Contributor

Umm, i need more info for this contest, what exactly are you looking for.
Would you also accept their Male versions as well? Sorry, i am really confused at the moment.

4900388 No I'm allowing you! I'm just surprised that someone else had the same idea like I had, I've already inserted a book of mine into the folder so no need for me to write it yet :twilightsmile:

Shimmer Shy
Group Contributor
I Like Pie
Group Admin

4900486 I'm willing to take stories with male versions of the mane six.

I Like Pie
Group Admin

4899791 It can be a story you've already written. I'd take a crossover story. I think the idea you mentioned would work well! :twilightsmile:

I Like Pie
Group Admin

4900110 Awesome! Good luck! :yay:

4901676 Okay, I entered my story Operation Princess into the contest folder. :)

I Like Pie
Group Admin

4956189 Good to know, good luck!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20