ocalhoun's Big 250k Contest 122 members · 133 stories
Comments ( 50 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 50
ocalhoun
Group Admin

If you feel the need to tell everyone that you're going to be participating, here's where you can do it!

And if you feel like doing something a little more interesting, you could tell us which story you're going to base yours off of.

I'm in.

By the power of procrastination, I choose to enter not knowing what awaits. May the heavens above have mercy on such a poor traveler as myself.

Oh, and I'm doing a sequel to Princess Celestia is in your bed

I'm in! Still not sure yet which one I'm continuing/sequelling, but this looks like fun! :pinkiehappy:

I am in, just one question.

Do you mind genderswap?

Also, wanting to do something with Pinkie Pie's Party Surprise

I'm in!

'A Rose for Luna' is my muse so far. :)

ocalhoun
Group Admin

Oh wow, that'll be a fun one to (finally) see a continuation of!

ocalhoun
Group Admin

Nothin' wrong with a little gender swapping now and then.
And aha! Our first clopper!

ocalhoun
Group Admin

Now that's a series that needs continuing!

ocalhoun
Group Admin

^.^ Good, good. I'm hoping it'll be lots of fun for everybody!

4878240 You can bet your britches I'm in! And I have the best idea yet!:pinkiehappy:

My short description: Rainbow accepts the job of watching Thundernight Moonglade Kerfluffle Fangling.

ocalhoun
Group Admin

Heh, now that's going to be a fun story to read!

How do we submit? I haven't read the rules.

EDIT, okay, I read the rules and it says I'm supposed to submit to the 'contest entries' folder, but I can't.

4878240 I have chosen "Twiley Takes Shining Armor to LineCon." Does "LineCon II: The Queued Strike Back" sound like a good title?

ocalhoun
Group Admin

Oops, oh crap. I was sure I set those permissions right, but now when I checked, they were wrong.
Should be fixed now.
I'll change the Early Bird prize to be the time of publishing, not the time of being added to the group, since this mistake will mess that up.

Sounds like fun!

I'm just waiting to pass moderation. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

ocalhoun
Group Admin

Oh, thank the IPU.
I'll be very thankful if this little snafu with folder permissions was caught before it actually affected anyone.
Hell, I'm going to go check it one more time, just to be sure.

I'm in. I'm so in, I've already written a story.

Maybe I'll write another one at some point, but this is my submission for now. :derpytongue2:

Just wrote a story as a continuation of The Unfortunate Stabbing of Nurse Redheart, which is awaiting approval right now.

I'd say I'm pretty nervouscited. Submitting stories always worries me!

4878240 I'm going to participate by writing a direct sequel to UHAMOC called Pegasus Wings Are Made Of Cotton Candy.

And as completely out of this world as this sounds, on the extremely, extremely off chance that I win a prize, I'd like to request that it's not given to me. I don't want it.

ocalhoun
Group Admin

Nice! I'm looking forward to reading them!

Well, okay...
I don't know what else I'll do with it, though.

4962908 You could give it to someone else.

I doubt I'll win one anyway.

ocalhoun
Group Admin

I dunno, there's a lot of prizes there to win. I bet you'd qualify for something.
But okay, if you insist, if you win something, I'll give it to the runner-up for the same prize.
Do you still want the recognition for winning, though?

4963097 I would like that, yes.

No, this isn't self-promotion-y at all! :raritywink: Why would you ask?

Embrace the self promotion, Ocalhoun! Make the biggest ego this side of the internet.
I'll go in. This sounds like fun.

What story will I base it off? Well, y'know...

That one.

ocalhoun
Group Admin

Oh, that one, huh?

Yeah.

Let's find out exactly what That One is.
*Looks for the 10th fic in the folder*

...oh.

He really did, didn't he?

ocalhoun
Group Admin

:rainbowlaugh: Oh, that one!

Really, though, I could see a sequel to that one being a lot of fun. You get to write a preggers Shining Armor. ^.^

4878240 I think I might consider joining this competition. If possible I might be doing at least two stories for this contest. I won't say which ones because that might spoil the surprise. :raritywink:

ocalhoun
Group Admin

Nice! ^.^ The more the merrier.

4878240 Is it too late to enter? If not, then I might do a sequel to One in a Million, which is one of my all-time favourite stories in this site. Or perhaps A Frog's Life, since I myself am a frog, of course.

ocalhoun
Group Admin

Of course not! It's not too late to enter until March 31st.

Do I dare take on Batsy Fluffentuft the Magnificent?

...maybe. :rainbowderp:

ocalhoun
Group Admin

I hope you do dare! That'll be a fun one to see!

I'm going to get on my butt and finish my Batsy sequel!
Batsy Fluffentuft, best batpony ever.

So I'm working on a sequel to Pinkie Pie is your Pinkie, involving a mirror and many more involved digits, and somewhere along the line, the title "Pinkie Pie is now your Penis" popped into my head. I'm not planning on writing that one, but if anyone else wants to give it a try, I'm sure much strangeness will ensue!

ocalhoun
Group Admin

I'm still hoping to see a sequel of that one; so far, nobody has posted one.

Oh my...
I guess it could be worse. "Pinkie Pie is Rainbow Dash's Pussy" is on my to-do list.
You know... this might be a good time to see if the mods think the cover image is NSFW or not...
http://s15.postimg.org/u98tge3or/cover.png
Linked, rather than posted, because I bet a lot of people don't want to see it.

I, too, am intrigued by this. With sufficient coffee and sleep deprivation, I bashed together a slice of randomness based on "A Great And Powerful Protege". I am just waiting for the approval so I can place the thing in the pile.

:trixieshiftleft:Also, I forgot to submit it for approval for 4 days, because sleep. Ridiculous, isn't it?:trixieshiftright:

I'm doing it. I think I have something magnificent. :pinkiehappy:

...Hopefully.

ocalhoun
Group Admin

Just got the blog post up for it now, actually.

I'm tossing in an E rated Batsy's Magnificent Adventure sequel, too! So I will have 2 stories. Just waiting for approval then I will submit the thing.

Basically, Batsy sees something shiny, and it vexes her by staying out of reach. For 1000 pony words or so....

5129361 Quoting myself, second story added to pile. :D

ocalhoun
Group Admin

Nice. ^.^

I will be entering before the end of the month. I'm already 6000 words in.

… And that's all I'm going to say for now, except that my mind went to some really weird places. :pinkiecrazy:

4979299 And sadly school life has kept me busy and I have not been able to get onto my story that I wanted to do. Sadly I'm out on this one, but, I am curious about one thing.

Will there be another contest such as this in the future? I would love to participate in that if possible.

ocalhoun
Group Admin

I'm considering doing another one at another big milestone.

5140042 Excellent, I would look forward to it with much anticipation. :twilightsmile:

My entry is posted, and has been added to the contest entries folder. :pinkiehappy:

Good luck to everyone who entered! :D

dirty little secret
Group Admin

Blogged it now. ^.^

And officially in at literally *exactly* 12:00 AM March 31, by my computer clock. TAKE THAT, LAST-MINUTE ENTRY PRIZE!

ocalhoun
Group Admin

Cutting it close!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 50