RaraRarara 83 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

So, we're about a week into this group being a thing, and still no stories. A search across the site for Rarity as a primary character and Coloratura as mention in a title / description comes up with nothing.

It's time to remedy this situation, and I've got a hankering to write a one-shot. :duck:

Out of those currently in the group, what would peeps most like to see as a first story here – assuming I actually beat someone to the punch? Right now, I'm sure there's a lull in interest with Coloratura due to the season finale, but I've got some free time on my hands and would love to take a crack at a RaraRarara fic, though I'm not set on any ideas as of yet.

4886148 I'm not an experienced romance writer, but a few ideas to spread.

-Rarity goes to Canterlot on a trip and she meets Rara at cafe and they talk about what they have in common.
-Rara and Rarity struggle to find a new design for her next charity.
-The mane 6 draw straws and try to make friends with seperate mutual friends and Rarity gets to meet Rara in a hotel for a week.

Just spitballing

I like that first suggestion a lot and have a rough idea how I could spin that. Anyone else?

EDIT: Working on a friendship story now. If anyone has any other ideas, feel free to throw them out. It'd be fun to see if someone grabs a prompt and gets something out before I can.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3