Night Fall Kingdom 117 members · 266 stories
Comments ( 95 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 95
LyraAlluse
Group Admin

Letters To Princess Crescent (And The Other Princesses) Thread

This is a place where you can write letters to Princess Crescent, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Cadance, Princess Twilight Sparkle, or any of the other canon as well as non-canon princesses of the known world.

- You can post as many letters as you want, as often as you want.

- They letters can be serious or funny. The most important rule is to just have fun.

My Letter

Dear Princess Crescent,

Today I learned that when you walk around your apartment complex moving like a Velociraptor (little hands and all) and making dinosaur sounds, you tend to creep out innocent bystanders. I really haven't learned anything from this as I intend to act like a dinosaur again soon.

Your Loyal Subject,

Lyra Chan

P.S. I was the one who stole the cookies from the cookie jar.

Group Sections

4872190 :rainbowlaugh: Best letter ever! 10/10. Twilight would be proud.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4872199 I am glad that you approve of my random letter. :rainbowkiss:

4872222 :pinkiecrazy: *Puts a knife to your mouth* Wanna know how I got these scars?

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4872223 Not really. :derpytongue2:

4872225 My father was..... A drinker.... And a fiend. One night, he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. Daddy doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So, he takes the knife, he turns to me and says, 'Why so serious?'. He comes closer. 'WHY so SERIOUS'? He sticks the knife in my mouth aaaaannnnnnnddddd................. Why so serious? *Pretends to stab you*

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4872235 Go home Joker, your drunk. :facehoof:

4872276 That is, word-by-word, what he says. :pinkiecrazy:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4872279 He needs to lay off the special plants. :derpytongue2:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4872380 But The Joker is still awesome. ^0^

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4872391 Yesh indeed. :rainbowdetermined2:

4872398 Watching The Dark Knight, and loving it like always. ^0^

4872507 I love this freaking movie. ^0^

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4872508 I love everything Batman. :heart:

4872516 But not as much as me! :rainbowkiss:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4872518 I liked Batman waaaaay before you were even born. :rainbowlaugh:

4872528 But I like him even more! :rainbowkiss: I know more stuff about him than you.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4872535 I think we like him the same Little Taco. Batman is the best. :rainbowkiss:

4872582 Yes he is!!! :rainbowkiss: But I still know what year he came out in, what he was in his Serials, and what the inspiration for him was. :rainbowkiss::ajsmug:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4872748 I know what Batman did last summer. :trixieshiftright:

4872768 O_O HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT MY TEENAGER BASEMENT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4872776 I know everything. I even know what Batman did at band camp. :trixieshiftright:

4872786 FUCK!!!!!! HOW DID YOU FIND OUT?!?!?!?!?! I SWEAR TO GOD, SHE SAID SHE WAS 18!!!!!!!!!!!

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4872800 I even know what you did...at the company Christmas party. :trixieshiftright:

4872810 OH FUCK!!!!!!! HOW?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??! I SWEAR! SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE WAS OF AGE!!!! I DIDN'T MEAN IT!!!! :raritydespair:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4872819 And also...at Walmart. :twilightoops:

4872844 Oh GOD!!!! I HAD ALMOST FORGOTTEN ABOUT THAT TIME!!!! SHE SAID IT WAS OKAY!!!!! WHY ARE YOU BRINGING ALL OF THIS STUFF UP?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! SHE DROPPED CHARGES WHEN SHE REALIZED IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!!! BECAUSE IT WAS!!!!!!!! I DIDN'T MEAN IT!!!!!!!!

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4872846 And also...Alaska. That poor, poor penguin. :facehoof:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4872925 Oh by the way, Batman didn't really do any of that stuff. He's too awesome for all of that. :derpytongue2:

4872933 Well I did it before I became Batman. So. Like. When I was 5.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4872941 Naw. Not then either. At 5 Batman was building things with Legos. It was so cute. :rainbowkiss:

4872952 Well that's what I did in my downtime. I did other things the other times.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4872974 In your down time you watched Blue's Clues. :trixieshiftright: Then you watched Bob Ross for like twelve hours straight and baked some cookies.

4872990 And I had more time. ^-^

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4872997 Then you played flashlight tag with some friends, played hide and seek, and cried when the kid around the corner took your bike. :rainbowkiss:

4873007 Yes!!! :raritydespair: He stole my bike!!! Sometimes.... I crie everytim!!!

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4873011 Don't worry, a dragon ate him later. So justice was served. :rainbowkiss:

Letter to self:

Dear Princess Star,

I know you are insecure about what you are, but hiding what you are serves no real purpose, you really do need to get past your insecurities regarding being an Alicorn Princess of an Unknown Destiny, take for example, Princesses Cadence and Twilight Sparkle, did they always know their own destiny? No, they did not, but their Destinies did find them all the same and yours will come, when it does, do not be afraid of it, take it, embrace it, it is part of what you are and will define you when the time is right.

But for now, take your time, you are eternal and their is no rush, just do what you always have done, help others, and be the caring soul you are and just do your best.

Your faithful student, Princess Passions Star.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4875628 That's a great letter. :) I enjoyed reading it.

DeAr PrInCeSs CrEsAnT,

I'M CoMiNg FoR YoU!!!!

SiGnEd,

ThE ReD HoOd.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 95