Overwatch 139 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Seriously, it needs to be fixed.

First time playing Competitive, I play the placement matches, and I get Gold. I think, "Cool. Gold's decent, considering I've just started Comping."

Turns out, Gold is vastly higher than my actual skill level.

Every single match I've played thus far has been a crushing loss. I can never score any victories, make any sufficient contributions to my team, or have any sense of fun. My SR has dropped from 2342 to 1998 over the matches I've played thus far. I haven't won a single Comp match yet.

I dunno, if the scoring system tells me, "Oh, you're in this level!" and I spend the entire time in said level getting completely and utterly obliterated and having everyone else in my team tell me I'm atrocious at the game, I think the scoring system might be a bit off the mark, yeah?

5849979 Eh, I felt the same but I was placed lower then I feel I'm at.

I played about six comp games and all of them were horrible defeats with literally level 25 people in gold or platnuim running around like idiots, also it's way too hard for the team when teammates just leave and it's still considered as everyone's fault.

I'm going insane

My friend has the same problem, as he constantly gets placed in a higher skill rating than he actually is, and then he constantly tells me how much the game sucks the next day due to the fact that he keeps getting placed in areas near platinum and then dropping in score so quickly.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4