The Eye of Cygnus 94 members · 346 stories
Comments ( 38 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 38
LyraAlluse
Group Admin

Introduce Yourself

Use this board to introduce yourself to the group.

A Little About Me

As for me? I am the group founder. I am also a hermit that lives in a cave in the woods and gets free Wi Fi from some an outer space satellite which I use to abuse my powers of fan fiction and write really weird shipping fics.

Learn More About Me Here: https://emmaleedowns.wordpress.com/2005/11/16/my-websites/

Give A Group Shout-Out

How about you guys? I look forward to getting to know you all.

Passions Star here, formerly Poetry Motion, Owner of S.P.I.E. (Solbergs Paranormal Investigation and Evaluation) Not that we really do anything, the company is really just for myself and my wife, however....

I can relate to you a story I once posted to a newsgroup, this is an actual event that did happen to me, you see, when I was about 12, I used to have a double goose neck lamp by my bed, well, one night, while reading, I heard a sound like wires shorting out and I looked over at the lamp to see smoke come from it as well as it melting, so of course, I ran and got my father, just to get back to my room to see the lamp sitting there unharmed, still on.

Yeah, living in a haunted house can be fun, especially if you are a 12 year old kid and the only one who sees the paranormal in her family.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4850961 It is good to have you on board. I've actually lived in a few different haunted houses too, so it is good to know someone else who has had similar experiences. :) I also think it is cool that you are the owner of a paranormal investigations team. If I live near you I would totally join. ^_-

4850977 How about I consider you a member of Solbergs Paranormal Investigation and Evaluation at large then?

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4850981 Like an honorary member? That would be really cool! Thank you for having me on board.

You are welcome *hugs*

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4851005 Yay! Many hugs to you as well. :)

4849352 The name's Inazuma, commit it to memory. And I'm taking over this group.

U MAD? :trollestia::derpytongue2:

I am also the founder of the Darkhorse and IMAGE comics group (that nobody seems to want to join):facehoof:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4851158 Feel free to promote whatever you like here, including your other groups. It is good to have you on board.

4851162 Thanks. Even though I am just a Nobody I shall fight.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4851190 I love the Kingdom Hearts games. ^0^

4851192 So do I as you can see. Who are your fave characters

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4851225 I like Sora of course. But as for side characters, I probably like Donald because he is funny and King Mickey. ^0^ But they are all great.

I tend to like in-game Disney characters as they are realized by the Kingdom Hearts universe better than the original characters. That might seem weird, but I am a big Disney fan so they stand out the most to me.

4851232 Understandable. Me I prefer most of the original villains in the series. While I appreciate the Disney ones you got hand it to the new guys for all the stuff they pulled.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4851380 Yep, the bad guys are all great in the games. Both new and old.

4851389 Definitely, got to love to hate them.

As for the heroes I don't particularly care for Sora he just bugs the crap out of me along with Kairi. But I love the others Terra, Ventus, Aqua, Roxas, Axel and yes even Xion.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4851435 Axel is one of my favs as well. Roxas is another cool one too. Sora is okay, he doesn't bother me too much.

4851437 What's your stance on Xion?

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4851486 She's pretty cool. I like her backstory. I like most of the members of Organization XIII because they make the games interesting.

4851496 Dat ending though. Nearly almost made me cry.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4851534 Yep. The Kingdom Hearts games will have that effect on you.

4851553 Hmm, give me an idea. What if there was a thread dedicated to the paranormal in games?

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4851592 Sure! You can post anything paranormal here so go right ahead.

My name is Pony the Darkness! And... Well... Most of the time I'm cheerfully and kind, unless you make me angry. :twilightsheepish:
I'll try to help out if you need it. :twilightsmile:
I don't want to say much about myself... But I'll always try to be there when you need it! :twilightsmile:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4861668 it is good to have you on board. Feel free to post anything you like in the group forum area and post your stories in the group folders. I am happy to have you here. :)

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

5002277 Hello there my friend. Welcome to the group. ;) Feel free to post whatever stories you want in the group folders and promote whatever you like (even non-pony stuff) on the group boards. ;) It is good to have you here.

Dandereshy
Group Admin

Haaiiiiii!!!!:pinkiecrazy: I'm Allusionist!:rainbowkiss:

I'm an expert on all things paranormal (jk). I will also be posting a thread with links to various popular paranormal stuffs to aid in building up those wonderful story ideas.

Also, Lyra is Queen.:rainbowkiss:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

5235253 Thank you for joining this group and making all sorts of awesome contributions. It is very much appreciated. XD

Dandereshy
Group Admin

You're welcome. I thank you for the admin position. It makes me finally feel needed somewhere.:fluttercry:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

5246201 I am happy to have you as an admin in all of my groups. Xd

Dandereshy
Group Admin

Except one...:fluttershysad::rainbowlaugh:

So am I!!!:twilightsmile:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

5246249 We must convert everyone to all of these groups. Bwahahahaha!

Dandereshy
Group Admin

Make it so, I second the notion!:pinkiecrazy:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

5246578 Huzzah! Together we shall take over zee interwebs! Bwahahahaha!

Dandereshy
Group Admin

:yay:Interwebz!!!

Hello all! I'm Whinni and I am a snuggle dragon! I like to game and sing. Oh, I also write horse words in between work school and everything else if I can be arsed when I can. :derpytongue2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 38