Science Fiction 59 members · 86 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Dandereshy
Group Admin

Post your resume here!

i im a administrator in one group already and maybe others soon. im not a writer, but i know a good story when i see one!
i live in the USA so i can be available most of the time! and i can make sure people follow the rules!
from The Authority Cop.

I have experience moderating a few other forums on Zetaboards. If a little off-topic, I have also moderated Minecraft and Terraria servers in the past. I am currently a (little accomplished) writer and I can recognize good stories when I can see them. I live in San Diego, California, and my active hours will generally be between 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM PST weekdays due to school and 5:00 PM to 12:00 PM weekends due to work. I have a phone number and email which I check at least twice a week. I also try to keep up a relatively active presence, but sometimes I get a little bogged down with other things.

Not sure if staff is still needed, but if they are, then I can throw my hat into the ring. I've served as the admin for a few different groups including the Cyberpunk Equestria group and my first task as an admin would be to update the group's icon and banner to be more scifi like. :scootangel:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4