A Place Where You Can Have Opinions 56 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

I like sonic unleashed. There I said it, I like it, and I think it's one of the greatest sonic games there is.

The reason why?

1. Story wise, this game has the earth ripped and torn to chunks. Sonic and some new friends will travel the world to put the pieces of the earth back together. This concept alone is magnificent! We get to see a vast and colourful amount of areas and backgrounds, the racing levels can show most of the environment too!

2. Music. Good god the music. Seriously! Some of these tracks are the best in the series! Like I said before, since sonic gets to travel around the world, many different instruments from different countries are used. Great stuff!

3. Racing levels. I swear these levels really make you feel like your going at the speed of light. It feels so fast! Just like how sonic is suppose to be portrayed.

4. Werehog concept. I know it sound silly, but so does a blue hedgehog rollin around at the speed of sound. The werehog concept makes the game more than just a racing around the world, but still keep the sonic feel to it. I actually enjoyed the werehog levels better than the sonic ones most of the time. There that good!

I don't see why people hate this so much. If you just give it a try, you'll see that it's a good game. That's all I have to say.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2