A Place Where You Can Have Opinions 56 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

We all have the potential to be so much more. But we aren't because our forefathers didn't choose their partners based on their gene quality.

You think love is the best you can offer to your children? Think again. Love comes and goes in one generations. Good genes are a gift that keeps on giving through generations.

Earth ponies shouldn't reproduce. In fact, if things go right, there should only be Alicorns in the future Equestria.

IMNOTHERE889
Group Admin

and when that time comes, everyone should run for their lives.

4838157 We don't have to kill the lesser beings. We just have to protect the unborn children from being harmed by bad genes. We can do that by preventing such harm from occurring.

IMNOTHERE889
Group Admin

Hmm, interesting. Some lesser beings may be important, too, and, when more alicorns are brought into existence, i must ask, will they be Princes, Princesses, or just the average joe?

4838183 Why, may I ask, do you believe lesser beings are important?

The title by which the alicorns will go by is not of relevance. Their gene quality surpasses a social order on the importance scale.

IMNOTHERE889
Group Admin

The lesser beings can also be important because, some might have special genes themselves. Take the earth pony, for example. They are the masters of farming and anything that has to do with the ground, able to speak to seedlings to do their will, but, in this alicorn filled future you speak of, will the alicorns have the earth ponies' skill, or will that talent be long gone?

4838207 If such gene does exists, then Alicorn-Earth Ponies hybrids should be attempted. Over generations, a pure Alicorn with that gene would emerge. Such Alicorns should then be reproduced. The demise of Earth pony species could then safely ensue.

IMNOTHERE889
Group Admin

4838232 When alicorns are plentiful and the earth pony species is running out, that is when they should breed.

Hurrah, we have made a way to save the genes from all the pony races, and to morph them into one.

IMNOTHERE889
Group Admin

4838245 In the near future this shall be done. For now, lets celebrate!

when alicorns rule equetria, i'm moving to paris, prance. (horse pun)

5459862 Why do you dislike Alicorns? They're better in everything.

It's Not That I Dislike Them, I'd Just get Reeeeeaaaally Over-Whelmed With All The Flapping Wings, And Pointy Horns Swinging Everywhere.:twilightoops:

5460209 You should really use the reply feature. It took me half a year to find your reply.

It's kind of like with Alicorns; not very smooth and plain, but still better than lacking.

If you dislike extra appendages, I wonder what you think about Tentacle ponies.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14