Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
MoralSupport4
Group Admin

Apologies, everyone. This is a couple of days late, I know. I missed it because I usually post these during my study hall on Tuesdays but the ACT happened and . . . anyway, you can have it now :twilightblush:.
I'm just going to jump right to the message.
Have hope. My experience has been when things look like they're falling apart, they're actually falling into place. When things seem their worst, when everything is falling apart, when your heart is in a thousand pieces and it looks like the darkness is winning - have hope. Because I promise you things aren't as they seem. In the end, and you will see, life is and always was working to your favor. Working to what was best for you and for everyone around you. So accept life how it is.
And in the end, you will be amazed.

Je défends toujours,
--MoralSupport4

5085099 This is the exact opposite to how I operate. If you expect the worst, you can never get disappointed.

MoralSupport4
Group Admin

5085237 OK. :ajbemused: Do you want to keep this place floating?

:ajsleepy: I'm sorry, I'm just . . . maybe a little bit tired of constantly being told how and why I'm wrong and somebody else is right. Because that somebody else is always right and therefore I am always wrong. I've been dealing with that for a LONG time, not just here but in my real life. So . . . I apologize. That was my fault.

5085773 You explained your point of view and I explained mine. I told you that you're wrong just as much you told me that I'm wrong. In other words, I did no such thing.

If you want me to leave your group just say, and I will. You can form it into a hugbox then.

MoralSupport4
Group Admin

5086504 I would never ask you to leave. I just . . . I just want people to feel better about themselves. That's the reason I made this place and, honestly, that's the reason I stay on Fimfiction as a whole. Because I know people get hurt here, and for . . . less than cool reasons. I know that because I was one of those people. I came to this fandom because dang it I dared believe the bronies could keep their word. They claimed to love and tolerate and dang it I dared show them the true colors of my soul.

And I was hurt.

I know what that pain is. And honestly, it disgusts me to see others in that pain. That's the whole reason I do what I do here. When someone is hurt because it was too hard for someone else to keep their promise, I'm there to help them. It's not an easy job when every word you say is constantly silenced by someone else who's always right and therefore you're always wrong.

5087194 I like what you're trying to do. I love the effort you put in it. Your drive, your enthusiasm, your determination. I don't get to see those qualities in many of the other users on Fimfiction. It's for that reason that I hate seeing many of the threads you make go void.

It doesn't matter if one has the most beautiful voice on the world. If all one gets back is silence, one starts to wonder if anyone is even out there, listening to one's beautiful song.

Debating is how I explore things and also how I let you know that I, at least, read what you write. Still, I may have caused more harm than good with my attitude. I'll distance myself and give you some room.

Still, you can't make me quit reading what you write. In fact, I'm gonna read your future threads when you'll least expect it! :trixieshiftleft:

MoralSupport4
Group Admin

5087271 Wow. Just . . . wow. I didn't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't that!

You're an awesome friend, Bad Dragon. I'm sorry I misunderstood you. You were only trying to tell me you cared. And that's really awesome of you. I'm sorry I kinda freaked out there. You don't have to stop. You can if you want, but you should feel free to say whatever you want to say. I'd love to debate in the future! :raritywink:

MoralSupport4
Group Admin

5087271 . . . I should really change my picture now shouldn't I? :twilightblush:

5087933 I'm a bit rough around the edges, aren't I?

Oh, and your profile picture is fine. Bringing cheer on your way is kind of what you do. And don't worry, I'm not about to mount you for it.

MoralSupport4
Group Admin

I'm a bit rough around the edges, aren't I?

Yeah . . . but you're still awesome! :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10