Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
MoralSupport4
Group Admin

Fear.
Put blankly, I see it as a power used to control others. Because that's what it does. It scares one out of doing something they were going to do, or wanted to do. I myself have some experience with this subject. Being a junior in high school, I am facing continuously mounting pressure to find out what I want to do with my life. And honestly . . . I don't know. I know I want to make enough money my future wife won't have to work a job, which is a big priority to me, but that only gives me more to worry about. More pressure to get scholarships, more pressure to pick a major, MORE PRESSURE!!!
And truly . . . I deserve better than that for myself.
So do you.
And I know that. That's why I'm dedicating this week's Encouraging Word to conquering your fears. To breaking those chains of fear and fighting back.

Je défends toujours,
--MoralSupport4

I want to make enough money my future wife won't have to work a job

Where will you find a wife who doesn't want to have a job? Financial independence is something every human craves for.

MoralSupport4
Group Admin

5037189 I´d just want her to know I love her.

5037224 That's not how women would interpret it. They'd think you're possessive and controlling.

It doesn't matter if your intentions are good if you're the only one who sees them as such.

MoralSupport4
Group Admin

5037253 I . . . guess I understand where you're coming from. And if she wants to work anyway, I'm not stopping her. I just don't want her to feel expected to pull her own weight. I don't want to give her the message I only love her if she can work for herself. That's . . . well I see that as less than cool. I kinda want her to feel I'm willing to go the extra mile for her. You know?

5039288 I understand what you mean, but as far as I know, relationships don't work like that.

In fact, they work in reverse of what you expect. You see, people don't value things that are given to them. They value things they have to struggle for.

If a woman thinks you appreciate her, she'll feel important. With that mind frame, she'll start looking for even better suitors. If you make her feel like she's never good enough, she will struggle to keep you. Because she worked so hard for you, she thinks you're better than what she deserves and will only see you as her goal. There's a very good reason why women prefer bad boys to nice guys.

I know. It's messed up. This is the reason why I cancel relationships before they even begin. It's a wicked game, and I'll never play it again.

MoralSupport4
Group Admin

5039345 Huh. Well ok. And . . . it's none of my business whatever happened but I'm sorry. Stay awesome, bro.

5041866 I used to have a hypothesis that I could make any girl happy.

I tried. I really did.

I have a new hypothesis now. Girls can't be made happy. No matter how much you offer them, they'll always crave for more.

MoralSupport4
Group Admin

5041941 I try to treat girls like they're perfect. And that's worked for about anyone I've ever met.

5048063 That's very good if you want them to friend-zone you. If you want to form relationships with them, however, being a bit of a dick to them can sometimes work better.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10