Limestone Pie 205 members · 118 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Hiya,

If you don't mind a little cross-promotion, I thought I'd mention that this month in the Uncommon Dazzling Ships group we're focusing on Limestone Pie x Aria Blaze. There's very, very little written for that pairing so far, so we're trying to get that ball rolling! I read all the Limestone stories on the site a few months ago, and ever since then I've been wanting to see someone make that ship sail :twilightsmile:

:pinkiegasp: My favorite pony and my favorite siren? Could Equestria survive such a pairing? I think it's worth finding out

Best Pie Sister x Best Siren, now this would be an interesting one....a romantic pairing involving those two would be fun for sure.

It's really good to see the Aria love on display here! Obviously I expected Limestone to be held in high regard in these parts, but as Aria is so often overshadowed, it's always nice when she gets her due :pinkiehappy:

We should definitely find out! It would be tons of fun! Unfortunately, since they're both rather minority-interest characters, someone needs to set out and write this; I don't think it'll happen otherwise :twilightoops:

I have written quite a few stories where Aria is the primary character....of course a lot of those are stories where I ship her with Sonata but there are a couple that focus more on her. I like Aria because she is often overshadowed, it makes her easy to relate to and my personality tends to be more like hers.

I just wanted to say that, in the year since I wrote the above post, I've been working on an Aria x Limestone story, you can find the first few chapters of it here.

Thanks! I already spotted it and added to my list. The grumps have been doubled :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7