MacinDash Community 210 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 37 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 37
KarmaDash
Group Admin

Welcome all my fellow MacinDash fans, I am now officially opening the "Macindash Community Fanfic Contest" and it's corresponding fic folder

Now, I do plan on having more (and if any of you wish to host one, feel free) but for now, this is it.

This contest will last for 1 and a half months from today. All fics must be submitted before Valentines day (UK time)

Rules
1. Story must have MacinDash, be it main pairing or side. (Main preferred)
2. Must be at least 1,000 words sue to FIM rules, maximum word count 30,000 (You can go over a little, just not by much)
3. No killing them off.
4. All fic must be submitted into the contest folder found [here] (They will be arranged into main category folders by admins)
5. Fics description must state if they follow option A/B and post a comment in this thread AND please be a member of this group. Even if you leave when the conetest is over

Other details
You can write for any genre (Romance preferred, and less of the darker themes)
You can write in human/pony/anthro
You can write for ANY rating
Please feel free to post a blog etc for more people to join, lets fill this place with our ship :)
You can write as many fic as you want, but only the best of those will get a place if I do decide to make one a winner.

The contest
Option A: Prompt choosing this option means you will write a fic to fill the following prompt;
"Big Mac wants to surprise Rainbow Dash for their anniversary."
You can choose if its a wedding/dating and how long yourself, and what the surprise is, I thought this was a simple enough prompt that also allowed for more creativity etc.

Option B: Anything Goes choosing this option mean you may write anything you wish, and don't need to follow the prompt.

Prizes (Be aware they may change,and by that I mean increase) More entries will encorage me to increase the prize money
1st place: £50/$75
2nd place: £35/$50 OR one full body OC commission
3rd place: £35/$50 OR one full body OC commission

Everybody that enters will get a free uncoloured character sketch from me, all will be added to one large image when the contest is over.

If you have any questions, comment below and I'll reply A.S.A.P other than that, go forth my writers and write!

Been chewing on ideas for those for a bit now, time to put pen to paper.

KarmaDash
Group Admin

4921311 I look forward to it :)

1. Story must have MacinDash, be it main pairing or side. (Pain preferred)

Not exactly my fetish… :unsuresweetie: I much prefer tender loving.

I wouldn't be in this group if it wasn't. :raritywink:
I'm just really bad at figuring out how to stick them together.

No, no. I meant "But do Mac and Dash prefer tending loving?" Now the joke seems awkward :rainbowlaugh:

The answer is that Dash decides the mood in any given time of course.

Clearly, it depends on the mood. Sometimes, yeah, it's rough and a little bit violent; and sometimes it's nice and tender. :scootangel:

and a little bit violent

Don't worry big guy, you got this.

No matter who wins, I'm excited for all the new MacDash fics to read :)

Captain Unstoppable
Group Admin

I shall be in this as well. I have one that is MacDash and the other SoarinJack

KarmaDash
Group Admin

4921614 Typical Karma, making a spelling mistake >.> I've now fixed it :rainbowlaugh:

4921697 The will love eachother in all the ways :raritywink:

4922303 Thats one of the reason I wanted to host a contest ... more MacinDash on this website is alward a good thing

4922334 WOO!

Oh, there's more than just one. :trollestia:

KarmaDash
Group Admin

4924531 As per usual :duck:

Maybe on vacations. I have more respect to teachers now, their job is not as easy as it seem. Also the education system of my country left a lot to wish... never mind me. Maybe after some rest I can write something, but I'm gonna need some help with the proper verbs tense/thing. As soon as I can get the schedule under control I can take some advances english classes... back to track... yeah, translate the fic and everything, yada yada. I hated exams when I was a student and I hate them more now that I a teacher...Fuck lack of sleep... I want to write again}!!!!

KarmaDash
Group Admin

4926055 do whatever you can, there's still over a month to write even a short story *hug*

well, too late for me on this one. I was gonna ask if it could be already started, but even if I was allowed to submit mine it's waaay over the word count. Oh well, I'll have to check back in 1.5 months and see what people write.

KarmaDash
Group Admin

4946628 haha soryt dude

Mayen you could write a little spin-off to go wih it to submit ^^

Why not, I'll throw my two bits in, if I get around to it. MacDash does happen to be one of my favorite ships, and I've been needing some kind of deadline to get me off my butt.

KarmaDash
Group Admin

4947873 4948084 yay!:yay:

4951914 just do it! Don't let your dreams just be dreams

KarmaDash
Group Admin

4991056 myself and a friend judge the fics as they come in with our own rating system and the winner is determined on the overall score the fic has

KarmaDash
Group Admin

4992487 I answered that first, they are judged the day they are posted, vacate that's when I read them

KarmaDash
Group Admin

4994428 not unless I was told, no

KarmaDash
Group Admin

4994597 Sure, no problem ^^

just read the rules, didnt know the thread post rule lols

I'll take a shot at this.

Just submitted my story and it's awaiting approval.

I'll link to it here when I can!

4920879 My story has been published and added to the contest folder. Hope I'm not too late.
Here is the link: The brother of my best friend
Hope y'all enjoy it! :twilightsmile:

KarmaDash
Group Admin

5046264 5047935 Ok no problem ^^ send me the refs for the character you want sketched ^^

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 37