Admin Training Academy 46 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
EstrellaEssentia
Group Admin

Greetings and thank you for joining the Admin Training Academy! This is the thread where you can get to know other people in the group. Please follow a format similar to this:

Name: (does not have to be real one)
Bio: (here you can give a short summary of yourself)
Fav Pony:
Fav Story:
OC: (state name, personality, appearance and job if you can)

You are free to add anything else, this is simply a guideline.

(link to Membership Cards)

5135406 Name: Shadowmane PX-41
Bio: Joined the fandom during Season Three. Loves PS4 gaming and writing.
Dislikes: Violence, Scams, Denial, Losing.
Fav Pony: Fluttershy
Fav Story: Accidentally On Purpose by IJAB.
OC: Keyslinger. Ponyville, Serious, dark-blue alicorn, Keyblade warrior.)

Ooh, forms. I love forms.

Name: Ricardo el Magnifico. My username is HapHazred, though.

Bio: I was born on a dark and stormy night in the depths of Edinburgh hospital, and was the eldest child in my family. We travelled the globe (Europe) in search of glory and moneys, and have lived in the rural mountains of Switzerland as well as the Alsace-Lorraine region of France. I was trained in many deadly arts, such as sarcasm, bulshitting, egotism, sophism, mathematics, and engineering science.

It was in my first year of University that I turned towards the Way of Pone and graced this fandom with my glorious presence. I study Design Engineering, practice the odd martial art, run, and dabble in badassery.

Likes: Beer, whiskey, white wine and rose, badassery, glory, ponies, glorious ponies, being important

Dislikes: Cider, red wine (gives me headaches), wimpy-ness, whining, real life horses, being unimportant

Fav Pony: Rainbow Dash.

Fav Story: I don't have one. There are many stories I appreciate for different reasons, though.

OC: I have come up with an awful lot of OCs, but not one of them is used to represent me or act as my 'avatar'. In short, I do not feel I need one. With me, what you see is what you get: I am a snotty Scottish student: no role-playing here.

Name: Gryphonstar
Bio: Started watching when Equestria Girls first air. Love the show since. I love to write, and I love to comment.
Dislikes: Thunderlane and Trenderhoof. Plus Clop stories that are purely clop.
Fav Pony: Three way tie between Rarity, Twilight and Starlight.
Fav Story: 'Til Sunday Do Us Part
OC: Lighttone. Extremely cheerful despite his extremely old age. He a gray unicorn with an extremely long mane and mustashe-beard combo, black and white in color. He is a writer of powerful spell. Hence his cutie mark being a quill engulf in a purple flame

Name: MajorDude (or Ltmajordude)

Bio: I love Sparity, Hotline Miami, and King of the Hill.

Likes: Spike the Dragon, Twilight Sparkle, Big Macintosh, Sparity, Hotline Miami, and King of the Hill.

Dislikes: Idiots, Certain FiMFiction people that I can't mention here for obvious reasons.

Fav Pony: Spike the Dragon (not a pony but he's my Fav)

Fav Story: Waking Nightmares by KnightMysterio (Story has an M rating)

OC: Rooster Jacket. Click here for the full bio.

Name: fluffy
Bio: I'm a Christian female who likes shipping and cookies. I'll be 16 in May, and I'm currently taken
Dislikes: Starlight Glimmer, Somblestia, Fluttercord
Fav Pony: Celestia
Fav Story: Past Sins (you should know who wrote this and if you don't shame on you) and Ice Star's Favorable Alignment.(you want me to choose? can't sorry)
OC: Flare Drop, shy music lover, teal fur, dark red mane, sea-green eyes, pegasus, weather pony

Name: Sly Moon
Bio: Got into the fandom thanks to a friend showing it to me. Im 17 years of age hoping to become a published author or Art teacher some day. :pinkiehappy:
Dislikes: Improper Spelling,Dog-earing book pages,Strawberry Milk
Fav Pony: Tie between Luna and Trixie
Fav Story: Cheerilees Garden by Unahim
OC: Haven't finished designing

Name: Passions Star
Bio: Poet, spiritualist, philosopher, helper. Female.
Dislikes: Violence
Fav Pony: Fluttershy
Fav Story: Not sure if I have one.
OC: Passions Star, Alicorn, Job? who works?

Name: Jack

Bio 9th grader at Santa Fe high school Oklahoma the worlds sexiest state in the United States of Trumps hair also my religion is cathnostic (witch is some where between catholic and agnostic) also I have a group named underage bronies

Like Jesus Freedom hunting Xbox money my girlfriend the Loud house spongebob undertale super mario Logan and memes

Dislikes commies 7/11 bathrooms Mexico dieing china those who don't ptfo and isis

Top 5 fav ponies
5 sweetie
4 button
3 scootaloo
2 discord
1 pinky pie

Fav story Putin hacks equestria / my player 3

OC xXMLGnoskopersweglorddankushthetigerwoodz#dicksoutforherembetheshoopdawhoopXx42069696969696969696969

He used to be the words damkest no skoper ever he went hand too hand with chuck norris and john cena at the same time without breaking a sweat then get all the pussy then one night he had a vision in witch haven said too him
xXMLGnoskopersweglorddankushthetigerwoodz#dicksoutforherembetheshoopdawhoopXx42069696969696969696969
you must fight the loominati he then got up from his pile of 31 bitches and 5 guys grabbed his trusty dragonov and one shot the loominati it was so bad ass that he turned into a horse but no one would believe him so packed his things and went somewhere he would be accepted equestria where he showed them the magic of mountain dew and Doritos took the credit for inventing them and became a quinzillionair

Name: Happy Lass (Call me Lass or HL for short.)
Bio: I am a female, I live inside the depths of our beautiful country Philippines. I wasn't very social, until I found this magnificent fandom and show from a game that I love, Fighting is Magic. I try my best to help others when they're in need of a person to talk to. Oh, and I'm lazy.

Likes: Spaghetti, Helpful people, Chatting with friends, Making friends, Catchy music, Ice cream, Donuts, Video Games.
Dislikes: Mosquitoes, Typhoons, Bullies, Poorly done crossovers.

Fav Pony: Tied with Rainbow Dash & Derpy!
Fav Story: I don't have one.

Oc: Don't have one too, I'm too lazy to make one. Edit: My avatar is my oc.

I really want to know more about being an admin in groups, I can't wait!

Name: Omni
Bio: I'm a computer technician, Evil Overlord (Certified) and I run the Editors-R-Us group.
Dislikes: Having nothing to do, people who bitch about what they percieve to be the injustice of the world.
Fav Pony: Luna
Fav Story: Have read waaay too many and they are all so good, can't pick a favorite.
OC: Cresent Wrench, happy go lucky mechanic with a penchant for violence.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14